• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

in 1971, 1 RM = 1 SGD

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
934063_947122842010391_1124921653603041248_n.jpg

Majulah PAP!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Ah Gong was around, I would gladly kneel down and suck his dick on behalf of all sinkies! We are doing so much better than the Loser-land called Malaysia.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ah Gong was around, I would gladly kneel down and suck his dick on behalf of all sinkies! We are doing so much better than the Loser-land called Malaysia.

You have to give some credit to GCT and LHL. They are still around. Don't wait until they are gone then you start to kneel down.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Davis Koh Han Rong aka zeroooo, your cut and paste effort is misleading. At one time in 1969, it was SGD $1 = RM 0.92.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed that the weakening of the Ringgit is one of the factor that contributed to the huge mandate that PAP got during the 2015 general election. It allowed Singaporean to see how strong Singapore's economy is.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exchange fluctuates. It cannot be use as a yardstick to measure quality of living, and or standard of living. Exchange rates can be intentionally manipulated by the DEVIL to achieve its agenda. Don't read too much into these nonsense.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does anybody know how many billions of foreign currency reserves we spent just to keep the Sing dollar artificially strong?around $43 billion USD if im not wrong.......if PAP just took the 43 billion and gave it to sinkies we will be filthy rich anyway........no wonder the world loves us and USA continues to suck our dicks and China and india and indonesia continue to launder money through us.....i mean with a government as generous as PAP keeping the SGD strong,its no wonder we are the most reliable and trusted money laundering hub and most trusted currency.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysia and indonesia suffers the same problem. depreciating currency.
This is because singapore is sucking all the money from their palm oil and mineral extract.
these money were never remitted home but parked in sinkie banks. sinkieland, without palm oil and logging and coal mines but got all those money from it.
Their currency will only depreciate even more unless foreign investment comes in huge numbers. but who want to invest in a country with depreciating currency. in the long run, investors will lose.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
does anybody know how many billions of foreign currency reserves we spent just to keep the Sing dollar artificially strong?around $43 billion USD if im not wrong.......if PAP just took the 43 billion and gave it to sinkies we will be filthy rich anyway........no wonder the world loves us and USA continues to suck our dicks and China and india and indonesia continue to launder money through us.....i mean with a government as generous as PAP keeping the SGD strong,its no wonder we are the most reliable and trusted money laundering hub and most trusted currency.
By the time the 70% wakes up, they would realized that they are living on an island owned by foreigners. At the rate the DEVIL is selling and gambling, the 70% are doomed.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysia and indonesia suffers the same problem. depreciating currency. This is because singapore is sucking all the money from their palm oil and mineral extract. these money were never remitted home but parked in sinkie banks. sinkieland, without palm oil and logging and coal mines but got all those money from it. Their currency will only depreciate even more unless foreign investment comes in huge numbers. but who want to invest in a country with depreciating currency. in the long run, investors will lose.
Don't forget these DEVILS are collaborators in the first place.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in 1981, sing dollar and ringgit should be still par. I remember using ringgit coin to pay for fare to bus conductor.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when the ringgit was losing steam, my cheapo friend will bring a bag full of Malaysian coins and put it into the vending machine and then void the transaction. Out pops a singapore coin in it's place.
cheapo apparently bought a landed property after some years.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in 1981, sing dollar and ringgit should be still par. I remember using ringgit coin to pay for fare to bus conductor.
it was oredi around 1 myr = 0.90 sgd den ...

in around 1982, 1 myr < 0.90 sgd ... den dat sbs kpkb say not making enuff moni wif so much msian moni ... n den dey declared dey no mor accept msian moni ...

datz wen evrybody else oso followed suit ...

stil remember @ dat time, dat wily canteen operator selectively picked all msian coins wen he returned in change ...