• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nose Digging With Long Finger Nails. Yucks!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was on the train this morning. I couldn't help but witnessed a most hideous sight in my entire MRT train-journey life.

There was this Chinese middle-aged man digging his nose right in open view of everyone inside the train!

Ultimate nauseating freak!!! I could see the horrified faces of some of the other commuters who witnessed that act as well. How could a decent dressed average looking man (probably in his late 30) do such repulsive acts in the MRT!

I admit that I do dig my nose, but I do that in my shower where no one is around, and washing my hand thoroughly with the body shampoo. There is simply no need to "exhibit" nose digging skills in public view for heaven's sake!

What I observed next ~ it absolutely revolted my tummy!

He had a super long nail ~ in his right last finger (easily 1.5 cm protruding from his fingers) ~ and after digging, he would use his big thumb nail to “scrape” the nose wax that were stuck in his long last nail ~ and flicked them on the floor of the train!

I hope someone Stomp this crass idiot and publish his disgusting act on social media!

Disgust aside, why do these men keep such long nails for? It is utterly against personal hygiene of a human being!

And do men really need such long nails to dig nose??? What is the use of such long finger nails!

Oh God!!! :*:

PS: I am developing a phobia now when I sit down on any chair or in MRT after witnessing this atrocious sight. I am sure there are more disgusting nose diggers who will paste their wax on MRT seats. The thought makes me sick. Yucks!

And…at this very moment writing this thread, I guess I will now appreciate my new "chauffeur" a hell lot...

LedZeppelin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was on the train this morning. I couldn't help but witnessed a most hideous sight in my entire MRT train-journey life.

And…at this very moment writing this thread, I guess I will now appreciate my new "chauffeur" a hell lot...

You really suck at being a female online persona.... but i already spotted it on day one..............

so is krafty the fake taxi driver who does copy n paste shit at odd hours more than driving a taxi...................

so is Jah Jamban the fake indian muslim wannabe who is actually a chinese staunchly defending tiongs... with... of all nicks, using an indian one... and thus picha long.........:biggrin:

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was on the train this morning. I couldn't help but witnessed a most hideous sight in my entire MRT train-journey life...

I knew you couldn't resist it taking eyes off me is worst than killing yourself.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man has everything DIY. Long nail on the last finger for the nose-digging. The other four fingers each has a DIY function for the other bodily protrusions and orifices.

He save on accessories.

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There was this Chinese middle-aged man digging his nose right in open view of everyone inside the train!

You call this disgusting? I've seen an old man blow his nose without tissue or handkerchief, and let the liquid ooze out onto the hawker centre table right in front of my eyes.

I've seen people dig their noses and then smear their boogers on the supermarket wall.

I've seen semen stains on lift doors and floors too.

You wanna talk about disgusting?

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You call this disgusting? I've seen an old man blow his nose without tissue or handkerchief, and let the liquid ooze out onto the hawker centre table right in front of my eyes.

I've seen people dig their noses and then smear their boogers on the supermarket wall.

I've seen semen stains on lift doors and floors too.

You wanna talk about disgusting?

Another gong cheebye PAP IB clone using tax payers monies to buy (S) and InfP. How come ShitFU didn't stalk u?? Why selective stalking? Answer : Because he is from the same dog unit as u :eek:

But unlike u i do it on the sly without having to post as they already have postings and power up :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another gong cheebye PAP IB clone using tax payers monies to buy (S) and InfP. How come ShitFU didn't stalk u?? Why selective stalking? Answer : Because he is from the same dog unit as u :eek:

But unlike u i do it on the sly without having to post as they already have postings and power up :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL LOL .... I am not PAP IB, you idiot.

But you believe what you want to believe lah, can't be bothered.

P/S: I use my own $$$ to buy (S), you don't come & insult me say I use other people money. Idiot!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, it is not against the law to pick one's nostril in public. Second, after that act, one probably breathes better.

And picking one's nostril is not a disgusting thing to do in public, but digging one's arse is!

Cheers!

............ How could a decent dressed average looking man (probably in his late 30) do such repulsive acts in the MRT! ..........

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, it is not against the law to pick one's nostril in public. Second, after that act, one probably breathes better.

And picking one's nostril is not a disgusting thing to do in public, but digging one's arse is!

Cheers!

How about ejaculating your semen in an elevator? Is that considered disgusting to you?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really suck at being a female online persona.... but i already spotted it on day one..............

so is krafty the fake taxi driver who does copy n paste shit at odd hours more than driving a taxi...................

so is Jah Jamban the fake indian muslim wannabe who is actually a chinese staunchly defending tiongs... with... of all nicks, using an indian one... and thus picha long.........:biggrin:

You fucking idiot. Jah isn't a mudslime or a shit skin name. You nigger.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man has everything DIY. Long nail on the last finger for the nose-digging. The other four fingers each has a DIY function for the other bodily protrusions and orifices.

He save on accessories.

That's absolute rubbish, Wunder. It's unlike you.