• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chew Eng Han: My friends eat office biscuits to save money & give to Kong Hee

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
unimaginable that there are still dumb flocks attending the weekly scam,in denial pehaps? with KH soon to be packed to jail, will CHC lasts? Sun whore should perform her China whore MTV live week in week out ... not forgetting their son, when he be ordained as pastor to continue the bloodline of CHC crime family.

Thot Con said 10yo son quit school due to mental illness?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely. People tend to forget Sun Ho was a chart topper. How much does Lady Gaga make ? Or Kylie Minogue ?

Let's not forget she is also a fashionista. $400,000 is really cheap.

Well, if you pay peanuts , you get a monkey performance. Sun Ho is worth every cent you pay for.

jw5

Loyal
Earthquakes and closure of roads understandable, but I would guess that the crackers are to be offered to the nutcase to persuade him to stop shooting. :biggrin:

i keep a stash of crackers for emergency purposes such as earthquakes, closure of roads, or mass shootings by a nutcase. i lick all of them before sealing them in an airtight container. i will share them and disclose that each cracker is thoroughly checked with tender loving care. :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really fit the meaning of giving till it hurts.......
Perhaps we should ask mr chew if he had given his parents that much monies as to Kh ie, love gifts.

But I doubt so........

Recall heard in the news that chc has lost 1/4 of its followers. Wonder with this episode why do these people still want to follow........

Believing in oneself is most important, does one needs somebody to tell them what to believe in and be lead.......to the slaughter house.

I was told by a Christian friend that as Christian, they place god as priority over their parents, so I believe every Christians give tithe and donations more than giving their parents.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eating office biscuits which are meant for everyone is considered theft. This bloody fucker ate the biscuits everyday hor. This type of person don't die also no use to society!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to agree that Kong Hee is a very charismatic speaker. He charms and appeals to your natural inclinations of fame, success, prosperity in the guise of doing God's work. In the CHC 2.0 Vision, he envisions that the CHC members will be CEO, CFO , Bankers, IT professionals, architects involved in the grandiose Silk Road Connectivity Project stretching from Asia to Europe and building CHC churches and training centers in all the major cities of the Silk Road Connectivity Project. If you are there listening to him, you will be led into believing in the project because it appeals to your natural inclinations and desire.

Who doesn't want to be a CEO, CFO, a banker, architect some day ? Helping CHC helps me become what I want to be.

It is little wonder that CHC members will eat office biscuits just to save and give to Kong Kee and Sun Ho.

Last edited:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told by a Christian friend that as Christian, they place god as priority over their parents, so I believe every Christians give tithe and donations more than giving their parents.

Bro, that is the correct way:

"He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38"And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.… (Matthew 10:37)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38"And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.… (Matthew 10:37)

Misguided learning from teaching.. No wonder so much problems..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to agree that Kong Hee is a very charismatic speaker. He charms and appeals to your natural inclinations of fame, success, prosperity in the guise of doing God's work. In the CHC 2.0 Vision, he envisions that the CHC members will be CEO, CFO , Bankers, IT professionals, architects involved in the grandiose Silk Road Connectivity Project stretching from Asia to Europe and building CHC churches and training centers in all the major cities of the Silk Road Connectivity Project. If you are there listening to him, you will be led into believing in the project because it appeals to your natural inclinations and desire.

Who doesn't want to be a CEO, CFO, a banker, architect some day ? Helping CHC helps me become what I want to be.

It is little wonder that CHC members will eat office biscuits just to save and give to Kong Kee and Sun Ho.

he is very charismatic and a good pathological liar i give u that,but just like hitler he is a incompetent businessman and commander on the battlefield,good at attracting people to the cause but poor organizational skills,poor strategist.speak of visions of grandeur and expanding his CHC empire across Asia but killed the goose that lay the golden eggs out of greed and chasing irrelevant nonsensical objectives out of ego and megalomania.by sacrificing valuable resources for worthless objectives.

this is the difference between hitler and steve jobs,both were charismatic and great salesmen,but one was a great businessman and great organizational talent,understood his industry very well and was extremely aware of the changing realities of the ground from day to day and month to month and over the decades and knew the market forces and understood the needs and demands of users.and the other was just a clueless platoon sergeant from wwi.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So sad to hear that.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is implying every man and woman for himself/herself, whether you are son, daughter, father or mother.

To believe in Him, receiving eternal salvation.
Or is my interpretation wrong.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can harimau and all the other christian fucktards declare how much they have given to God and other lovegifts over the years?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder which is dumber ?
72 Virgins awaits in the afterlife
Or
Give more money so you will be reserved a slot up there