• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now that CHC trial is over, my question is why was Sun Ho not charged?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No its not. Its a long party with booze, hookers, orgies until he goes in. If he goes in right away, how to have all this fun.
I suspect KH's greatest fear is that his wife may runroad with all his money. He may want to deposit the bulk of it with Leongsam.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect KH's greatest fear is that his wife may runroad with all his money. He may want to deposit the bulk of it with Leongsam.

I think Con Hee isn't that worried else he wouldn't install her as pastor and pave the road for her to takeover and gain control of CHC now

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come all those around her like her husband and other church execs got charged and then go to jail, but she never was? Are we supposed to believe that she never questioned her husband Kong Hee as to where the millions of dollars come from to finance her musical career in Taiwan and the US? If the husband told her truthfully how and where he embezzled the money to fund her, does she not have a legal and fiduciary duty as an executive of the church to inform the authorities?. And if she did not, then is she not an accomplice and aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise. She should be then also charged with the rest of them.

If the husband lied to her and told her that the funds came from donations of church supporters, then it also become a civil court case as the church has the right to report the case to the police and file a law suit to recover the lost money to her. She should have voluntarily made restitution. If the church does not sue her to recover the money, the Commissioner of Charities should revoke the charitable stature of the Church because the leadership has been negligent in not fulfilling their duties to recover as much funds as possible. Lets face it, Sun Ho is still a rich woman, with properties and assets. Is it possible that because she still remains as an executive director, the Board of CHC has not gone down this route? In many criminal cases, being a recipient of stolen property is enough to make you an accessory. Since Sun Ho was clearly the recipient of the stolen money, she must also be tried in court.

All this is very suspicious to me. She and Kong Hee are by far the central figures in this whole sordid mess. All i have been able to see is that Sun Ho was brought in for questioning by the police. But there has been no statement from the prosecutors office of the SPF as to why she was released and not a suspect in this case. Who did she have to suck to get out of jail?

I have been asking that questions MANY TIME!! why she is not charged??

Example my friend stole a lot of money I knew its stolen money I took it

and send it, go US Los Angeles, rent a villa for USD26K monthly, limousine

to drive me around, eat at top end restaurant, buy expensive watches, LV bags,

Ethan K Crocodile bag!! I am not guilty sending all these money???? I am an Accomplice

and get away from all charges???

Now worst still she being ordain as a Pastor!! another Kong Hee in the making

this time she'll SCAM another $100 million double what Kong Hee Fatt Choi!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have been asking that questions MANY TIME!! why she is not charged??

She was not charged because :

1. The money was not stolen it was donated to the church willingly.

2. She was not party to the so called crime or no evidence could be found that she was aware of what was going on

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

2. She was not party to the so called crime or no evidence could be found that she was aware of what was going on

Bullshit. You are not the prosecutor. I have yet to hear that from the Prosecutor's office.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Ho is not directly involved in the scam. The funding for her music is for cross-over project that is fully endorsed by the church. She is not aware of how the monies is being managed to fund the project.

She is now the pastor of CHC. She is filled with the Spirit. No more China wine. Don't you ever doubt her word.

You must be another brain washed zombie who believe Horse Sun Ho
will walk a straight line !!

Next episode of multi million Scam will be orchestra by Horse Sun just
watch and see ok!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The courts have already determined the money was embezzled. Donated money can also be embezzled, u are the only fucktard who cannot see this. If the money was not embezzled then why is there a trial and why is there convictions? If you follow the trial of the embezzled money, it leads to Sun Ho at the end of the trial. She is the one holding it, using it, spending it, and ultimately the sole beneficiary of it. It therefore defies logic she is not charged.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong hee huat chye CHOW LOR liao!!

do u guys have the same feeling.... KONG HEE HUAT CHYE has chow lor liao!!

$1.5M bail, they up his bail for allowing him to travel. what could it mean more? chow lor liao!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: kong hee huat chye CHOW LOR liao!!

$1.5M bail, they up his bail for allowing him to travel. what could it mean more? chow lor liao!!

Well, have to wait until after new year to see whether he show up for jail. Already, he has received special treatments. How many people sentenced to jail are allowed to stay out until the holidays are over? Bail is not normally offered, because he is a flight risk, with or without a passport.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The courts have already determined the money was embezzled. Donated money can also be embezzled, u are the only fucktard who cannot see this. If the money was not embezzled then why is there a trial and why is there convictions? If you follow the trial of the embezzled money, it leads to Sun Ho at the end of the trial. She is the one holding it, using it, spending it, and ultimately the sole beneficiary of it. It therefore defies logic she is not charged.

You see, the money may have been embezeled, but it was spent in good faith! :smile:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlikely he will run road and dump his Wife .

Likely he is trying to sort out his overseas assets and cover up the loop holes.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come all those around her like her husband and other church execs got charged and then go to jail, but she never was? Are we supposed to believe that she never questioned her husband Kong Hee as to where the millions of dollars come from to finance her musical career in Taiwan and the US? If the husband told her truthfully how and where he embezzled the money to fund her, does she not have a legal and fiduciary duty as an executive of the church to inform the authorities?. And if she did not, then is she not an accomplice and aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise. She should be then also charged with the rest of them.

If the husband lied to her and told her that the funds came from donations of church supporters, then it also become a civil court case as the church has the right to report the case to the police and file a law suit to recover the lost money to her. She should have voluntarily made restitution. If the church does not sue her to recover the money, the Commissioner of Charities should revoke the charitable stature of the Church because the leadership has been negligent in not fulfilling their duties to recover as much funds as possible. Lets face it, Sun Ho is still a rich woman, with properties and assets. Is it possible that because she still remains as an executive director, the Board of CHC has not gone down this route? In many criminal cases, being a recipient of stolen property is enough to make you an accessory. Since Sun Ho was clearly the recipient of the stolen money, she must also be tried in court.

All this is very suspicious to me. She and Kong Hee are by far the central figures in this whole sordid mess. All i have been able to see is that Sun Ho was brought in for questioning by the police. But there has been no statement from the prosecutors office of the SPF as to why she was released and not a suspect in this case. Who did she have to suck to get out of jail?

Guess the prosecution does not have sufficient evidence to charge her for knowing that her sponsorship $$$ were illicitly obtained/ Kong Hee is protecting her.

Nonetheless, the way I read the case is that she is Kong Hee's golden goose/ money God: the real idol that Kong Hee (and perhaps CHC) worships and that is why the prosecution has thus far been UNSUCCESSFUL in obtaining enough evidence to charge/ prosecute her.

In short, Kong Hee perhaps worships $$$: and sun ho is probably his secret vehicle to amassing more and more $$$:

dollar-crown-business-man-worship-animated-gif-clr.gif

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlikely he will run road and dump his Wife .

Likely he is trying to sort out his overseas assets and cover up the loop holes.

No need to run road. Just masok, serve the time like enjoying life in a chalet and when out, he has still got his millions somewhere. His wife will be the caretaker of his ill-gotten assets while he spends time in the chalet.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. The money was not stolen it was donated to the church willingly....

Donation was obtained by deception.

A charge of complicity should have been preferred against her but it was not done. At least, she should be removed from managing CHC but she is still a pastor today although she denounced pastorship when gyrating in USA in near semi-nakedness.