• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ABBA!! Prosecution calls for 11 to 12 years' jail for Kong Hee and church leaders!!

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ABBA!! Prosecution calls for 11 to 12 years' jail for Kong Hee and church leaders

On what basis the judge allow jail delayed by one and a half month?

Tis the Season to be Jolly, lalalalaa. la, la la... And giving. Let Kong enjoy his 25 December and 1 Jan mah...

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ABBA!! Prosecution calls for 11 to 12 years' jail for Kong Hee and church leaders

Kong Hee:
State: 11 to 12 years
Judge: 8 years.

Chew Eng Han:
Judge: 6 years

Tan Ye Peng:
Judge: 6 years

Serina Wee
Judge: 5years, 6 months

Sharon Tan:
State: 5 to 6 years
Judge: 21 months

John Lam
State: 8 to 9 years
Judge: 3 years

I think Chew Eng Han conducted his own defence. If you compare the sentence that the rest have received, Chew didn't fair too badly against SC Edwin Tong (for Kong Hee), SC N. Sreenivasan (for Tan Yee Peng) and SC Andre Maniam (for Serina Wee). Chew saved $2 million!

This is a personal achievement for Chew Eng Han. In fact, he was better than SC Edwin Tong, whose client Kong Hee received the heaviest sentence - 66% of what DPP proposed.

SC Kannan Ramesh for Sharon Tan didn't fair badly because his client received only 29% of jail term compared to what the DPP had proposed. However, Sharon Tan was the least culpable and ought to have been acquitted. She stepped into Serina's shoes and whatever she did she had the assurances of her directors as well as lawyers and auditors. So no medal for SC Kannan Ramesh.

I wonder why Kong Hee never went for the top Babu Singh SC. Judge surely must give face to Babu Singh one. If Babu Singh wants to join the legal service now, Babu Singh surely direct entry High Court Judge one, higher rank that Judge See.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are useless manginas and white Knights.

Serina is a dried up pussy at 38 years of age with 3 kids and people were going gaga when pictures of her appeared as she showed up in court with clothes she wears to advertise for her online blog shop

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kong Hee
1 hr · Edited ·

Today, the protracted five and a half years of investigation and court trial have finally come to an end. I thank the Lord that His grace has been more than sufficient for me during this extremely trying time. I am also eternally grateful to the many church members and wonderful friends, both local and abroad, who have been standing with me in prayer and moral support. Your love continues to uphold me daily.
With the close of the court trial, this season of pain and turmoil for City Harvest Church should soon come to an end. As a spiritual family, we have all learned many valuable lessons of life. Moving forward, these lessons will make us better Christians and a stronger church.

Unfortunately, I must continue to face some very difficult days ahead. This afternoon, the sentence has been passed, and naturally I am saddened by the length of it. I am presently studying the judgement and sentence carefully with my lawyers, and will make a meaningful decision whether to appeal in due course.
I continue to ask for your prayers during this time. I love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for loving me and my family.

Humbly yours,
Kong

今天,漫長五年半的調查與審訊終於結束了。我感謝神,在這極度艱難的日子裡,祂的恩典一直夠我用。我也由衷的感謝許許多多的教會會友和國內外的朋友;他們一直為我禱告,並給予我精神上的支持。你們的愛每日都扶持著我。
在審訊進入尾聲之時,城市豐收教會痛苦煎熬的時期也即將結束。我們整個屬靈家庭學習了許多寶貴的功課。今後,這些功課將使我們成為更好的基督徒、更剛強的教會。
不幸的是,我必須繼續面對未來極度困難的日子。今日下午,在法官宣布判刑時,判刑的時間當然令我感到難過。我正在與律師仔細研究其裁決與判刑,之後再慎重決定是否要上訴。
我懇請你們在這段時間繼續為我禱告。非常愛你們、感謝你們。感謝你們愛我和我家人。

主内
康希 敬上

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kong Hee
1 hr · Edited ·

Today, the protracted five and a half years of investigation and court trial have finally come to an end. I thank the Lord that His grace has been more than sufficient for me during this extremely trying time. I am also eternally grateful to the many church members and wonderful friends, both local and abroad, who have been standing with me in prayer and moral support. Your love continues to uphold me daily.
With the close of the court trial, this season of pain and turmoil for City Harvest Church should soon come to an end. As a spiritual family, we have all learned many valuable lessons of life. Moving forward, these lessons will make us better Christians and a stronger church.

Unfortunately, I must continue to face some very difficult days ahead. This afternoon, the sentence has been passed, and naturally I am saddened by the length of it. I am presently studying the judgement and sentence carefully with my lawyers, and will make a meaningful decision whether to appeal in due course.
I continue to ask for your prayers during this time. I love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for loving me and my family.

Humbly yours,
Kong

今天,漫長五年半的調查與審訊終於結束了。我感謝神,在這極度艱難的日子裡,祂的恩典一直夠我用。我也由衷的感謝許許多多的教會會友和國內外的朋友;他們一直為我禱告,並給予我精神上的支持。你們的愛每日都扶持著我。
不幸的是,我必須繼續面對未來極度困難的日子。今日下午,在法官宣布判刑時,判刑的時間當然令我感到難過。我正在與律師仔細研究其裁決與判刑,之後再慎重決定是否要上訴。

主内
康希 敬上

The PAP will have to decide if it wants to face a new extremist Christian army or let Kong Hee leave and his harem leave.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kong Hee
1 hr · Edited ·

Humbly yours,
Kong

主内
康希 敬上

If you do the crime, you got to do the time. What is there to consider? Either you appeal or not. Stupid motherfarker!!!!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Up to today, you have never heard from Hong Kee and the gang that what they did was wrong and were they ever sorry for their wrong deeds.

What they were sorry for was the pain and anguish the trial have caused for the CHC church and their faithful followers.

God is not only a God of love, but also a God of justice. I have heard umpteen time from Hong Kee that he appeals to God on the basis of his unfailing love , but I have not heard him appeal to God for His justice and righteousness. Is it not time for Hong Kee to seek justice and righteousness from God and if found to be in the wrong, to come before Him for confession and repentance ?

Godly sorrow. Confession. Repentance. A broken and contrite heart, God will not despise.

Last edited:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up to today, you have never heard from Hong Kee and the gang that what they did was wrong and were they ever sorry for their wrong deeds.

What they were sorry for was the pain and anguish the trial have caused for the CHC church and their faithful followers.

God is not only a God of love, but also a God of justice. I have heard umpteen time from Hong Kee that he appeals to God on the basis of his unfailing love , but I have not heard him appeal to God for His justice and righteousness. Is it not time for Hong Kee to seek justice and righteousness from God and if found to be in the wrong, to come before Him for confession and repentance ?

Godly sorrow. Confession. Repentance. A broken and contrite heart, God will not despise.

According to KH, God said sorry to him.

So don't pray pray with KH.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

KH don't need to say sorry lah.
whatever he did was approved , supported by vast number of dumbers than the dumb

have you ever hear the word sorry being said by the good PAP ?
of course not
again , what PAP did was for the good of the dumb and naive
who supported and approved of their action.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Kong Hee did nothing wrong and I still don't understand why he was charged in the first place.

There are many ways of reaching the Lord and it is up to the church management to decided how donations are allocated for maximum return.

It is not the State's business how a church is run. The church falls under the jurisdiction of the Almighty and is answerable to the Lord and the Lord alone.

If the congregation felt that their money was being misallocated, they should simply have taken the church board to task the same way shareholders do when a company makes what is considered to be a poor investment decisions.

As far as I can see the crossover project was spectacular success. It certainly worked for me. I used to have absolutely no interest in religion whatsoever. However after watching Sun Ho's "China Wine" on youtube I was spellbound by her performance.

I did a bit of research into the background of this gorgeous and talented lady and found out that she was actually a pastor and from that day on, my life changed forever.

I am now a devout follower of Christ thanks to the crossover project. It worked for me and it has converted many others who watched Sun Ho perform. My neighbor in Auckland became a Christian too after watching "China Wine". So too did his wife and cousin.

God bless CHC and its leadership. The best days of the church are yet to come.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kong Hee did nothing wrong and I still don't understand why he was charged in the first place.

There are many ways of reaching the Lord and it is up to the church management to decided how donations are allocated for maximum return.

It is not the State's business how a church is run. The church falls under the jurisdiction of the Almighty and is answerable to the Lord and the Lord alone.

If the congregation felt that their money was being misallocated, they should simply have taken the church board to task the same way shareholders do when a company makes what is considered to be a poor investment decisions.

As far as I can see the crossover project was spectacular success. It certainly worked for me. I used to have absolutely no interest in religion whatsoever. However after watching Sun Ho's China wine on youtube I was spellbound by her performance.

I did a bit of research into the background of this gorgeous and talented lady and found out that she was actually a pastor and from that day on, my life changed forever.

I am now a devout follower of Christ thanks to the crossover project. It worked for me and it has converted many others who watched Sun Ho perform. My neighbor in Auckland became a Christian too after watching China wine. So too did his wife and cousin.

You should have been called to the witness stand to bear testimony for KH.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You should have been called to the witness stand to bear testimony for KH.

I do not understand why the defense team didn't simply play "China Wine" as part of the defense strategy.

One viewing would have been enough to convince the judge that the crossover project was worth every penny that was invested.

and "Fancy Free" would have proven the cause beyond all doubt.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHC leaders betrayed the trust given by its members!
What about the trust Singaporeans placed in the Singapore government?

Billions are lost by Temasick and GICs run by Ho Ching! The result is the raising of CPF min sums yearly to cover the lost of these two secret accounts!

Mr Lee Hsien Loong is covering up his wife activities!

Why are there no court cases against these two couples?

See the similarities? Kong Hee take the church money and feeds his wife crappy musical career! Mr. Lee Hsien Loong take taxpayers monies and feed on HO Ching fund crappy management careers!

Why is there no public uproar! There should be even higher standards for public accountability for Mr. Lee Hsien Loong and his wife because this impacted the entire country than a small group of community like CHC!

You don't like what CHC is doing you can leave the church!

But can you stop paying taxes?

jw5

Loyal

They didn't want to get life sentences. :biggrin:

I do not understand why the defense team didn't simply play "China Wine" as part of the defense strategy.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

CHC leaders betrayed the trust given by its members!
What about the trust Singaporeans placed in the Singapore government?

Billions are lost by Temasick and GICs run by Ho Ching! The result is the raising of CPF min sums yearly to cover the lost of these two secret accounts!

Mr Lee Hsien Loong is covering up his wife activities!

Why are there no court cases against these two couples?

See the similarities? Kong Hee take the church money and feeds his wife crappy musical career! Mr. Lee Hsien Loong take taxpayers monies and feed on HO Ching fund crappy management careers!

Why is there no public uproar! There should be even higher standards for public accountability for Mr. Lee Hsien Loong and his wife because this impacted the entire country than a small group of community like CHC!

You don't like what CHC is doing you can leave the church!

But can you stop paying taxes?

You'd better watch your words or you'll end up in the same shit hole as faggot Roy.

Ho Ching is one of the most astute investors around. She has outperformed Berkshire Hathaway and is the envy of the financial world.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As far as I can see the crossover project was spectacular success. It certainly worked for me. I used to have absolutely no interest in religion whatsoever. However after watching Sun Ho's "China Wine" on youtube I was spellbound by her performance.

I am now a devout follower of Christ thanks to the crossover project. It worked for me and it has converted many others who watched Sun Ho perform. My neighbor in Auckland became a Christian too after watching "China Wine". So too did his wife and cousin.

The church comes under the jurisdiction of the Commissioner of Charity. In the guise of evangelism and missions, funds had been misappropriated , sham schemes were devised and monies wrongly channelled from building fund to Sun Ho's music career. This is the crux of the court case. The CHC leaders have run afoul of the laws.

If you were to search the scriptures, you will not be able to find the method used by CHC to reach to the unsaved masses. The end does not justify the means.

God's work must be done in God's way.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only winners are the lawyers.