• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Butt hurt ang moh and his taiwanese gf gets insulted by taiwanese guy

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah baby good argument by the guy telling off a white guy like that in his face. Hey asian guys with white gfs get it too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taiwanese guys have been carrying that fuckless, jealous and loser monkey face on their collective backs ever since sinkie ns men started banging taiwanese chicks during r&r of operation starlight.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taiwanese guys have been carrying that fuckless, jealous and loser monkey face on their collective backs ever since sinkie ns men started banging taiwanese chicks during r&r of operation starlight.

wasn't that a long time back? i doubt taiwanese chicks like sinkie guys today.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taiwanese guys have more balls than Sinkies any day. I've never seen a Taiwanese suck up to foreigners. That's why they're a democracy and we're not.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese guys have more balls than Sinkies any day. I've never seen a Taiwanese suck up to foreigners. That's why they're a democracy and we're not.

Because the laws in Singapore protects the Ang Mo so no sinkie dare to face off with them.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the laws in Singapore protects the Ang Mo so no sinkie dare to face off with them.

even if pari pasu, angmoh gets lighter hit on the palm... afterall our laws came from UK with a tinge of f trash ah neh as fellow senior colony then...........

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie men are polite. They have been taught by umno not to misbehave. Otherwise, sinkie men will be spitting, shitting and pissing everywhere like those newcomers from china.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Taiwanese guy will be prosecuted ... just for calling the Taiwanese girl a bitch.

I believe the Taiwanese guy was pissed off because the Angmoh was effeminate.

The Angmoh should come to Singapore. Stomper will like him.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fat fuck is a fucking loser. He can't get a girl and blame it on foreigner who can?

Also, Taiwanese police way of handling such intimidation is super fucked up! No wonder Taiwan mafia still holds so much power. With such fucked up system, how to take back China from the communist?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there

1. Was that some loser or a piggy looking chin:biggrin:
2. Honest, it is none of his fats questioning the skinny white prick.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Taiwanese guy will be prosecuted ... just for calling the Taiwanese girl a bitch.

Taiwan is not the PAP hor. The freedom of speech practised there is on a par with Western nations, if not even freer.

In Singapore if you show a middle finger to ang moh, he'll sue you in court – and win.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly Taiwanese ladies don't like tiong la. I am a sinkie born and bred here and I married a Taiwanese. And the reason why they married sinkie because we treat them like ladies and with respect. The Taiwanese and Chinese don't and in fact majority are very male chauvinist.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Sinkie men are polite. They have been taught by umno not to misbehave. Otherwise, sinkie men will be spitting, shitting and pissing everywhere like those newcomers from china.

Sinkie taught by UMNO??? What have you been smoking?