• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

calling all melbourne bros!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is Melbourne bros?
Those that migrated to Melbourne? Those that ever lived in Melbourne? Worked in Melbourne? Studied there? Went there for holidays?
Loser Krafty.....looking at travel brochures doesn't count

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought melbourne is malaysian kampung, Sydney, HK village and perth is the capital of free singapore.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you going, quickly say so.

I am going drive from Sydney to Melbourne (till GOR) and back to Sydney within 4 days this month.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is Melbourne bros?
Those that migrated to Melbourne? Those that ever lived in Melbourne? Worked in Melbourne? Studied there? Went there for holidays?
Loser Krafty.....looking at travel brochures doesn't count

U r right. Who would want to meet up with an idiot like Krafty?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r right. Who would want to meet up with an idiot like Krafty?

3rd time there only kanasai talk until like want to migrate there like that.
This type Machiam someone who went for a single tandem jump and then goes and calls himself a master skydiver.
I dun want to come across like belittling the resident loser but his small man tactics 小人动作 really turnoff.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need human friends lah, just hang around with the fearful penguins, who by the way also walk on two feet.

[video=youtube;WFkWfsUHtJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFkWfsUHtJw[/video]