• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF New Format?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha. So many old fogeys here resistant to change! When the opposition runs your town council, you will be begging for the PAP MP to return! :rolleyes:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I clicked the Post Reply button , I was directed to this new site in spite if the fact that I opted to stay in the old Full site.

Old cocks like us can never change lah .... Some of us as still living in the 20th century like myself ..... Pinning for Windows 95 and games like A Bridge Too Far

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When I clicked the Post Reply button , I was directed to this new site in spite if the fact that I opted to stay in the old Full site.

Old cocks like us can never change lah .... Some of us as still living in the 20th century like myself ..... Pinning for Windows 95 and games like A Bridge Too Far

Works fine for me. You must be using a dinosaur phone. :biggrin:

Seriously guys there is nothing wrong with the mobile skin. In fact I tried to implement it before but at the time most people connected via computer. Now more than 50% connect with their phones so it makes sense to have a mobile friendly layout.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Works fine for me. You must be using a dinosaur phone. :biggrin:

Seriously guys there is nothing wrong with the mobile skin. In fact I tried to implement it before but at the time most people connected via computer. Now more than 50% connect with their phones so it makes sense to have a mobile friendly layout.

Its ok everything need time to get use to it. You know I resisted for years after years to use MacBook everything looks different even the touchpad and buttons are different, I actually bought a Mac Pro and resisted using it for about 1 year and 3 months finally I forced myself to use it it's no turning back for me, in fact it was so good I changed to the Air and now into my 5th Air.

Anyway it's worth a try. Please let me know how to post YouTube.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Leongsam, can i request for a link for mobile site on the full site, the same as mobile site has a link to full site.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
It auto detects mobile devices and defaults to mobile skin. This is how most websites handle the net 2.0.

i will see whether I can fix the YouTube format.

You can pay Krafty to do it for you.

He has been touting his services in this forum.