• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indo high speed rail thanks to the chinks

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
F9aLsUuagAASw5X

F9aLtWXbIAABYZE

F9aLtXCbcAAs454

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stations lies outside both cities it serves. Just like in China. You need expensive cab ride to get to it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile SG so xiasuay still no HSR...

Singapore itself too small for HSR. What we need is HSR from Sg-JB-KL- Penang. I'll stop driving upcountry.
When neighbour countries deal with PAP it will be difficult. It's always one upmanship problem. PAP must always end up as winners, like ktm land deal.
The sinkie to KL hsr, jiu hu must spend 80% of cost or more, but only have 50% of say in company. That means pap can veto any proposal that jiu hu want for domestic benefit.
So to resolve this, KL says best leave it to private sector to develop.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
When neighbour countries deal with PAP it will be difficult. It's always one upmanship problem. PAP must always end up as winners, like ktm land deal.
The sinkie to KL hsr, jiu hu must spend 80% of cost or more, but only have 50% of say in company. That means pap can veto any proposal that jiu hu want for domestic benefit.
So to resolve this, KL says best leave it to private sector to develop.
Trouble is, PAP will always want to split the cost 20-80% since most of the HSR will lie in M'sian territory. But from a usage standpoint, 50% of passengers will be Sinkies travelling to MY for business or leisure (M'sian workers here will still continue to use their motorbikes or take the slow rail). From M'sian point of view, the HSR only serves Sinkies, not their own people.

Only way out is allow MY to have 80% share in company, 80% of the profits and foot 80% of the cost. Win-win-win for both govts and the people.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trouble is, PAP will always want to split the cost 20-80% since most of the HSR will lie in M'sian territory. But from a usage standpoint, 50% of passengers will be Sinkies travelling to MY for business or leisure (M'sian workers here will still continue to use their motorbikes or take the slow rail). From M'sian point of view, the HSR only serves Sinkies, not their own people.

Only way out is allow MY to have 80% share in company, 80% of the profits and foot 80% of the cost. Win-win-win for both govts and the people.
Possible?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible, but not plausible because the PAP is always trying to foist beggar-thy-neighbor projects and policies on MY. No give and take.

That's why we're seen as the 'Israel of SE Asia'.
Cannot say like that, Cik
Remember Give A Wing and Take the Whole Cheekon?