• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF New Format?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Need time to get use to

I wonder how to embed YouTube videos now as I cannot find the icon.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
problem is pictures and youtube videos are too big...not resize and the view does not sappork zoom in zoom out...so looks weird cos the stuff gets cut off ..eg..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I go try later. But then I did not set it like this how come it set by itself.
It auto detects mobile devices and defaults to mobile skin. This is how most websites handle the net 2.0.

i will see whether I can fix the YouTube format.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It auto detects mobile devices and defaults to mobile skin. This is how most websites handle the net 2.0.

i will see whether I can fix the YouTube format.

not true...

i log in first time..it auto detect.

after i click full site.. and for subsequent times...it doeant anymore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Holy crap, thanks to all the Saints, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Guangong and Leongsam it can be reversed. Hallelujah!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Pardon my sarcasm but the mobile format sucks big time

hahaha... i oso say... must as well create an app like GAGT if u wanna do it. :biggrin:

The mobile version is a big piece of shit.

Click on "Full Version" to restore the original.

Ok la guys at least still got old desktop version, don't like don't use lor. I posted this because it happened to me this morning and I got a shock and because I not so techie I worry I cannot post videos anymore mah.