• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat the Fug is this Guy Doing inbthe Cubicle?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Limpei need to pang sai... went to executive toilet of my clients' Orfit...Nabei..wait for 10mins this guy still dunch come out... some more inside cubicle Ping La Pang Lang sound...

Give up...limpei fo another floor...Gek sai until siao :*:

What the fug he is doing inside the damn toilet cubicle. Tsibye :oIo:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately. It could be due to lowered self-esteem, a lack of self-confidence, low levels of self-worth or self-love or feeling insecure. Some may seek positive attention by creating situations in which they hope to be praised, thanked or admired; Some perhaps are not bothered about the quality of attention they get, just so long as they get it, and so will elicit negative attention perhaps by making a scene in public, getting over-indignant about a trivial matter, causing heads to turn and tongues to wag

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could have knocked on the door to hurry him a little. Normally I would wait for the user to clear the cubicle for a couple of minutes before entering so as to let the aroma go away, but I suppose in an emergency, a little smell can be tolerated.

Cheers!

Limpei need to pang sai... went to executive toilet of my clients' Orfit...Nabei..wait for 10mins this guy still dunch come out... some more inside cubicle Ping La Pang Lang sound....................

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other.*

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You could have knocked on the door to hurry him a little. Normally I would wait for the user to clear the cubicle for a couple of minutes before entering so as to let the aroma go away, but I suppose in an emergency, a little smell can be tolerated.

Cheers!

the fugger inside also making a lot of noise...ping pang ping pang...wanted to knockie and ask if the fugger i sok boh..but give up cos my sai going to lau liaozzz...:*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other.*

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Histrionic Behaviour

Tends to have exaggerated, unpredictable emotional reactions to almost any incident, expressed over-dramatically or theatrically. Antagonistic and manipulative, using fear and guilt to motivate others. Uncomfortable when not the centre of attention. Inappropriately flirtatious, seductive and provocative; May also draw attention using physical appearance; Thinks relationships are more intimate than they are.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Histrionic Behaviour

Tends to have exaggerated, unpredictable emotional reactions to almost any incident, expressed over-dramatically or theatrically. Antagonistic and manipulative, using fear and guilt to motivate others. Uncomfortable when not the centre of attention. Inappropriately flirtatious, seductive and provocative; May also draw attention using physical appearance; Thinks relationships are more intimate than they are.

Hello Choatic...u self pwned liao lah...so many crones for huat ah? :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, nothing you (or anyone) can do, if they guy takes a lot of time to pang sai, that is his prerogative. In this, we should learn from Ah Tiong, just squat down anyway and let it flow, no need to wait for anyone. The beetles will come and eat up the shit later.

Cheers!

the fugger inside also making a lot of noise...ping pang ping pang...wanted to knockie and ask if the fugger i sok boh..but give up cos my sai going to lau liaozzz...:*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Actually, nothing you (or anyone) can do, if they guy takes a lot of time to pang sai, that is his prerogative. In this, we should learn from Ah Tiong, just squat down anyway and let it flow, no need to wait for anyone. The beetles will come and eat up the shit later.

Cheers!

agree lor...but the noise the fugger made was quite stunning...rike 2/metal poles hitting each other...ping pang pingpang...really stunned at what is happening inside.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe its true that some people's balls like iron!

Cheers!

agree lor...but the noise the fugger made was quite stunning...rike 2/metal poles hitting each other...ping pang pingpang...really stunned at what is happening inside.