• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Ah Tiong can pack up and leave Singapore easily. Ho say liao!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Borders mean very little when there is such close proximity. In WW2 Britain survived the German onslaught because the English channel at its narrowest was a good 33km and shipping channels were kept open.

On the other hand Singapore's Muslim enemies are nothing more than a stone's throw away at both ends.

A look at the map of the region will make reality hit home if words don't do the job.

South-China-Sea-reference-map-US-CIA.jpg

The difference between minority Muslims within the border and Majority Muslims in surrounding country is border. If you can't understand the difference between with border and no border, you are really a retard.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The difference between minority Muslims within the border and Majority Muslims in surrounding country is border. If you can't understand the difference between with border and no border, you are really a retard.

The borders make a difference only when borders are respected. Borders are artificial. They change with the times. Very often they need to be defended and when this fails, borders change overnight.

If shit happens in Malaysia and 500,000 Muslim refugees start streaming across the causeway, what do you think Singapore can do?... machine gun the whole damned lot of men, women and children?

Singapore has just celebrated SG50 not SG500. You're allowing Pappy propaganda to cloud your judgement.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
"China's Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.

bestest of both worlds.............

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The borders make a difference only when borders are respected. Borders are artificial. They change with the times. Very often they need to be defended and when this fails, borders change overnight.

Singapore has just celebrated SG50 not SG500. You're allowing Pappy propaganda to cloud your judgement.

Wrong, border makes ALOT of difference as policies, law and policing are controlled by borders. You are a fucking retards who don't know what border implies to those living within a border and those living outside the border of ANOTHER country.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wrong, border makes ALOT of difference as policies, law and policing are controlled by borders. You are a fucking retards who don't know what border implies to those living within a border and those living outside the border of ANOTHER country.

Just 50 years ago it was the same country. That's less than heartbeat ago in historical terms.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just 50 years ago it was the same country. That's less than heartbeat ago in historical terms.

Difference is 50 years ago no border, and now there is border. That is the difference. That is why we have our own laws within our borders and not Shariah law just because neighbouring Muslims countries has it. Vice versa, Israel don't have shariah laws just because neighbouring Islamic countries has it.

If neighbouring Muslim countries want to erase these borders, they can try. If there is no difference between having borders or not, why have it in the first place? You are dumber than I thought. Maybe it's in your genes?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know i believe the reason our forefathers and ancestors left china hundreds of years ago was to get away from 1 billion other chinks.i have no idea who in their right mind would want to go back to that hellhole except for those with weird poop fetishes like jah rastafari.

Last edited:

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.
Is this a recent amendment? Does it mean a third generation chinese singaporean can qualify?
Really excited about this as it means I can settle in dalian instead of zhuhai as no need to chop passport every 14 days. Who to contact and get this started? Thanks

Last edited:

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know i believe the reason our forefathers and ancestors left china hundreds of years ago was to get away from 1 billion other chinks.i have no idea who in their right mind would want to go back to that hellhole except for those with weird poop fetishes like jah rastafari.

That was true 50 years ago, but it is no longer a hellhole but a paradise if you know where to go. I have spent the last 25 years exploring various cities in different provinces and have shortlisted and rank the best places to live in taking into account my own needs and passions. Some places are still terrible but china is such a big country and there are several pockets of very decent places which I have earmarked in the last 25 years of living there.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

This part of the Chinese (PRC) Constitution is very known and talked about by most overseas Chinese. Except for Sinkies - LKY tried so hard to divert Sinkie attention from this safety net all his life. Poor fellow failed.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was true 50 years ago, but it is no longer a hellhole but a paradise if you know where to go. I have spent the last 25 years exploring various cities in different provinces and have shortlisted and rank the best places to live in taking into account my own needs and passions. Some places are still terrible but china is such a big country and there are several pockets of very decent places which I have earmarked in the last 25 years of living there.

Gemini, do share please. Many in this forum will be able to enhance your findings too.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gemini, do share please. Many in this forum will be able to enhance your findings too.

Ok, I started to work in hongkong and travelled every month to shenzhen in 1991, staying for a few days each time and I discovered many things, some bad, some good.
My passions in life are to relax, have nice massages and lots of nature walks and strolls in misty cool romantic surroundings I discovered plenty of such places as I worked and stayed in different cities like suzhou, shanghai, hangzhou, dalian, guangzhou, guangzi etc. I experienced excellent service and the best tcm massages in many places at a fraction of the price in singapore or jb. Not only in price but in the quality of the massages as well. I can fall asleep within 15 minutes. The next passion I have is food and I have the best for less. In short I was searching for the best place to retire in and plenty of choices as each place is unique.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Borders only means something to ordinary civilians who cross border through proper channels with the right papers.

Borders mean nothing to hordes of illegal immigrants. Just look at the wave of Arabs and Muslims swarming into Europe through Greece, Hungary and Croatia. The Hispanics in Mexico have also illegally crossed the US borders in the millions. And US citizens of Hispanic descent have signalled that they will vote out any politician that tries to better secure the borders against illegal immigrants, labelling such politicians as "racists".

The only kind of borders that mean something are ocean borders that Man find very difficult to cross in their millions. Boss Sam used the English Channel as an example. I would cite the Crossway as a negative example. Singapore is separated from mudland less than 500m by water. And with the land reclamation in Johor, the water separating us from mudland could be less than 200 m in in some places. When the shit finally hits the fan in Mudland as what I expect it to be (think racial riot. Think Yugoslavia), there would be hordes of refugees from mudland swimming across to Singapore to suck PAP's cock and beg for refuge.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So this proves those Chinese dogs wrong who claimed that prcs don't care about overseas Chinese. Then again I am guessing that are projecting their own Chinese dog mentality unto other Chinese. Look you hate your own race and people that's fine go hang out with other races like m&ds or shit skins but don't try to interfere with other Chinese who don't follow your line of thinking

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this proves those Chinese dogs wrong who claimed that prcs don't care about overseas Chinese. Then again I am guessing that are projecting their own Chinese dog mentality unto other Chinese. Look you hate your own race and people that's fine go hang out with other races like m&ds or shit skins but don't try to interfere with other Chinese who don't follow your line of thinking

that "cum back to motherland" section was included in the commie constitution after commie chinks violently took over china over 60 years ago to boost their legitimacy as having the imperial mandate from heaven. north korea has a similar constitutional law for all koreans. it's an age-old commie tactic, and only suckers would fall for it. it's confirmed that you're not only a twit but one hell of a sucker.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PRCs don't care about overseas Chinese.

They are only making use of the Chinese diaspora to project their power overseas. The PRCs today are cursing their past Chinese emperors and dynasties for not building a real maritime navy and projecting power overseas all these centuries, and allowing weak countries like Portugal, Spain and Britain do most of the global colonization. The PRCs today now want to make up for lost time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that "cum back to motherland" section was included in the commie constitution after commie chinks violently took over china over 60 years ago to boost their legitimacy as having the imperial mandate from heaven. north korea has a similar constitutional law for all koreans. it's an age-old commie tactic, and only suckers would fall for it. it's confirmed that you're not only a twit but one hell of a sucker.

So chinese dog care to explain why is this a commie tatic when china of today doesn't even act like a commie?

I must say holding a grudge at me trying your darn best to flame me at every opportune moment while at the same time trying to "show off" that you reside in the US while pretending to be restrained about me isn't really working too well.

At the end of the day you're just a chink. That's it. You're no better than the tiong who hasn't even left china or the sinkie chinese in singapore but you have that type of mentality in you that you're somehow superior to them while trying to prove that by kissing your white master's asses.

Well too bad for you. Anyway it's kind of weird. Like in the very post that i quoted why would you be offended to even respond? Why should you care what another chinese thinks? You can just stay in the US being a chinese uncle tom to your white masters and laugh at the other lowly chinks that aren't in your position. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRCs don't care about overseas Chinese.

They are only making use of the Chinese diaspora to project their power overseas. The PRCs today are cursing their past Chinese emperors and dynasties for not building a real maritime navy and projecting power overseas all these centuries, and allowing weak countries like Portugal, Spain and Britain do most of the global colonization. The PRCs today now want to make up for lost time.

What are you saying? It's inside the constitution? Which PRC are you referring to might i ask? Actually your post is rather stupid. It's like saying the US does not welcome immigrants and then using some red necks as examples that they represent the entire country.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U must have build an incredible human tolerance to being surrounded by 1 billion chinks and their shit and ppee everywhere the world is my toilet aandtheir chao ni ma and their chingching chongchong.and their im a barbarian and a filthy disgusting animal and behave like peasant but respect me cause I have money and im going to bet $500 on bacarrat worldview.

Last edited: