• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the probability of a healthy person die vs bank chup lup

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know it is stupid to put all hard earn money all in 1 bank.
But I prefer it this way , less hassle and easy mgt afterall not much diff with interest and other low risk investment.
In your humble opinion, what is the % of probability for a healthy person to die suddenly vs a bank to declare bankrupt and lose all the money other than the sdic 50k insured ? Which incident is more likely ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thot u sayz : jin wu lui cpf cannot take never mind?

but dont worry, put DBS singapore bank very very very safe.
Dbs bank bay sai lah eat sinkie till choot chap. I am refering to foreign banks
Do u think probability of me healthy but dying suddenly more likely than any bank in the world to collapse totally without any bailout. That's what I thought lah but want to hear some views.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean all 3 are equal chances ?
Me suddenly dead vs any bank collapse vs lky rise from ashes ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dbs bank bay sai lah eat sinkie till choot chap. I am refering to foreign banks
Do u think probability of me healthy but dying suddenly more likely than any bank in the world to collapse totally without any bailout. That's what I thought lah but want to hear some views.

Foreign banks very "hip" more suitable for young men.

Middle-aged men should stick to POSB Bank.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a bank chup lup increases ze probability of a healthy person kick bucket ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you read enough about the Bilderberg you'd have the answer, simply goggle it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a bank chup lup increases ze probability of a healthy person kick bucket ...

Then I take it as bank chup lup higher proability a bit and leads to me unable to accept. Die also gd. Which means same probability liao.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know it is stupid to put all hard earn money all in 1 bank.
But I prefer it this way , less hassle and easy mgt afterall not much diff with interest and other low risk investment.
In your humble opinion, what is the % of probability for a healthy person to die suddenly vs a bank to declare bankrupt and lose all the money other than the sdic 50k insured ? Which incident is more likely ?

It depends on banks.

If Indonesian Banks, good luck to you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends on banks.

If Indonesian Banks, good luck to you.

I read a investment bro ever talked about some bonds that were indo bonds but owned by several cuntries gov.
So far is this centuries were there any bank chup lup ? I refering to bank itself not investment firms

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreign banks very "hip" more suitable for young men.

Middle-aged men should stick to POSB Bank.

I used to have a couple of bank accounts including POSB, but now I only have a Citibank account.
Many uncles & aunties at my work place were unhappy when DBS took over POSB, so they closed their POSB accounts:smile:

I eventually closed my POSB account because of the long,..long queues there. Also because of improvements at Citibank. When I initially open my account at Citibank, they only had 2 branches in Spore with a limited ATM network. However over the years Citibank has improved & I would say that it is better than any of local banks.

If you can maintain a minimum of $5,000 you can open an account there. As part of an account you will get a cheque book. You can also open a US$ & a share trading account. The only requirement is that you maintain a minimum of $5,000. If you have a VISA card with them I notice that they give you more time to pay the credit card bills. The queue is also much shorter at Citibank.

So it is not an age thing but rather what kind of service one is looking for:smile:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can maintain a minimum of $5,000 you can open an account there. As part of an account you will get a cheque book. You can also open a US$ & a share trading account. The only requirement is that you maintain a minimum of $5,000. If you have a VISA card with them I notice that they give you more time to pay the credit card bills. The queue is also much shorter at Citibank.

To bro chootchiew, it's always about middle-aged man can do this or cannot do that. You get the drift :smile:

Now the US$ account is interesting. Is Citibank the only bank in Singapore that allows US$ account ? Got interest bo ?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men decide when banks are supposed to be bankrupt!

God decides when men are supposed to die!

Looking at this effed up world which do you thing is highly probable?

It's a no brainer! We are the result of our own undoing!

P.s. hawker food in Singapore is highly unhealthy!