• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NASA scientist says we are alone!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Shit! NASA Scientist says we are alone! That makes us a very lonesome being! No Vulcans, Klingons to play with! Looks like we have to get along with Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs since we have no one else! WTF!

Cheers!

http://www.ibtimes.com/do-aliens-exist-renowned-nasa-scientist-says-no-ones-out-there-2112061

Do Aliens Exist? Renowned NASA Scientist Says 'No One's Out There'

By Morgan Winsor @MorganWinsorIBT on September 24 2015 9:13 AM EDT

A world-renowned NASA scientist whose research led to the discovery of new planets said there’s no sign of aliens and we are likely alone in our galaxy. William Borucki, the principal investigator of NASA’s Kelpler mission, said he's very surprised at the lack of evidence of extraterrestrial life, given his work discovering habitable planets outside our solar system, South China Morning Post reported.
“Up till now, it was just an intellectual question. It isn’t anymore. There could be 10 billion civilizations or none. The evidence certainly is none,” Borucki said in an interview with the Hong Kong newspaper Thursday. ”The evidence says no one’s out there.”
Since the Kepler mission launched in 2009, Borucki said scientists now know that millions of planets orbit each star. But those findings have not helped answer one of humankind’s biggest questions: Why haven’t we been contacted?
“We have a galaxy full of 10 billion planets, in habitable zones, roughly Earth-size, [but] no visits, no communications we’ve picked up,” he told South China Morning Post. “How can that be?”
Borucki, who started working at NASA in 1962, will be awarded the Shaw Prize in Astronomy in Hong Kong Thursday night for his work on the Kepler mission, which has resulted in the discovery of more than 1,000 confirmed planets and an additional 3,600 planetary candidates outside the solar system. The prestigious award honors those who have achieved significant advances in academic and scientific research and whose findings have had a profound impact.
Borucki, who also helped design the heat shields protecting the astronauts who landed on the moon in 1969, said he plans to give $100,000 of his prize money to fight climate change and will donate another portion to the ALS Foundation.
“I’ve spent a large portion of my career searching for other worlds,” Borucki said Wednesday in a press release from the Union of Concerned Scientists. “What we’ve found has underscored how important it is to protect this one. While we can detect other worlds, we cannot go to them. Our future is here on Earth and we must do much more to ensure that our planet’s climate remains hospitable.”

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Shit! NASA Scientist says we are alone! That makes us a very lonesome being! No Vulcans, Klingons to play with! Looks like we have to get along with Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs since we have no one else! WTF!...

It is open secret everyone knows USA Govt does not and will not disclose existence of extraterrestrials. What about sightings of UFOs by pilots and about unexplained lights in the sky?
Only kids believe they are just weather balloons.

In sinkieland, you have extraterrestrials of human kinds for company, for good or for worse...ah nehs, ah tiongs, pinoys, burmese, thais, indons, chao ang mohs, you name it, you have it, until one day, they turn the country upside down with their own agenda...

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
This NASA scientist should come to Sinkieland and he'll discover that we are ruled by aliens.

Both Founding Daughter and Ho Jinx are "he's a woman, she's a man".

LHL is from the Pink Planet.

Dr V. Bala is either a man or a woman.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Intelligent life can certainly exist in the galaxy. Its just that civilizations rise and fall, so by the time the human race evolved, those life were long extinct and could not send any signals to let us know of their presence.

Similarly when human race eventually dies off, no alien race that emerges will know of us because our solar system will appear like a dead system. They will never know we were here unless they develop spaceship that can travel to other stars and find our remains on Earth.

I'm very surprised all these pseudo-scientists never considered the possibility that intelligent life can indeed flourish but yet remain uncommunicative with each other because each race develops at a different era.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is open secret everyone knows USA Govt does not and will not disclose existence of extraterrestrials. What about sightings of UFOs by pilots and about unexplained lights in the sky?

In sinkieland, you have extraterrestrials of human kinds for company, for good or for worse...ah nehs, ah tiongs, pinoys, burmese, thais, indons, chao ang mohs, you name it, you have it, until one day, they turn the country upside down with their own agenda...

Yes. And those highly evolved civilization with advanced technologies decided that the best thing for man kind is to agree with the US government and keep themselves a secret. Wait, that's not correct, they are afraid that human might find out about their abductions just like how we are afraid that pigs might one day know that we farm them for meat. Oh no, wait, they are afraid of human weaponry that can shoot them out of the sky. That must be it.. or maybe because US government promise to supply humans to them because... they cannot openly abduct human.. and exchange humans for advanced technology that can wipe out aliens? Hmm..

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intelligent life can certainly exist in the galaxy. Its just that civilizations rise and fall, so by the time the human race evolved, those life were long extinct and could not send any signals to let us know of their presence.

Similarly when human race eventually dies off, no alien race that emerges will know of us because our solar system will appear like a dead system. They will never know we were here unless they develop spaceship that can travel to other stars and find our remains on Earth.

I'm very surprised all these pseudo-scientists never considered the possibility that intelligent life can indeed flourish but yet remain uncommunicative with each other because each race develops at a different era.

So we are alone because all other civilization has died out?!

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life can also be in a form not known to us.

Very correct. How many many times scientists have been surprised when they found that life on earth can still exist in extreme conditions that are absolutely fatal to human beings and other animals - in volcanoes, under the deep deep sea, on top of the mountains, in upper atmospheres, and even in contaminated and abandoned nuclear plants. Life is just a mixture of energy forms and chemicals, and when the conditions are right, life begins. For all we know, many intelligent life would have evolved out of a mixture of chemicals and not just only based upon carbon and/or oxygen.:smile:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can it be? Didn't GMS see UFOs? How to explain that?

164197760_m.jpg

he got pak lang jeow bak

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe him! BUT many others don't think he is credible to be taken seriously. I watch lots of TV and movies, many of them have ETs, and are very intelligent and advanced too (and super sexy!) Can't wait to meet them. This NASA bloke, maybe hard-up for more funding, so he made up this story hoping the governments and public will inject more funds, and when he gets the cash, I doubt he will pursue looking for ET, he will likely buy a yacht and go sailing! Bastard!

Cheers!

How can it be? Didn't GMS see UFOs? How to explain that?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely! There are many species of aliens! I saw in Men In Black! US gov't cover up. Not only them, I spoke to an SIA pilot recently too, I asked if whether he has seen flying saucer, he said no. I asked him whether he's seen cigar shaped UFO, he said no. I asked him whether such aircraft could be top-secret CIA spy plane, he again denied any knowledge to this. Next time, I get him drunk, then I ask him; maybe can finally get him to reveal the hidden secrets!

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know whether from Pink Planet or Red Planet, but all signs indicate nothing in common with the commoners! Definitely aliens!

Cheers!

This NASA scientist should come to Sinkieland and he'll discover that we are ruled by aliens.

Both Founding Daughter and Ho Jinx are "he's a woman, she's a man".

LHL is from the Pink Planet.

Dr V. Bala is either a man or a woman.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect there to be a planet like Earth situated in the same orbit, exactly on the opposite side of the Sun, so we'd never see it. It would have the same climate as our Earth, same atmosphere, possibly a single moon too! Just that, we have not seen it.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many of them are like robotons, devoid of funk, fuck, and fun. the entity with the facial decor was the leader.

image.jpg