• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it normal for an attach man to visit prostitutes?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its more like the gf cant satisfy the bf so he have to eat out. Alot of gfs r like star fish n dont bbbj etc. Like eating the same food all the time...its up to the gf to satisfy the bf.so he wont eat out.

This guy dunno how to satisfy his woman. That is why the sex life is miserable.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. And it happens more often than society admits.

I knew a brothel owner when I was in NS, my sergeant patronised (Lorong 16) almost every payday. We national service soldiers couldn't afford these geylang brothels, so we hung around outside while sergeant went in for his kicks. The brothel owner told us he opens in the morning, and his morning customers are fathers coming in for a fuck after dropping off their kids at kindergarten! The guy offered me a job to drive his girls to and from their residences to the brothel, but I had to turn it down as I planned to go overseas for studies after ROD. Anyway, I asked him how much he'd pay me, he told me that in six months working there, I would be able to afford a Volvo! Sex is a huge business. If government's are able to tax it, they'd be happy, but present day social norms are somewhat prudish and these activities are hush-hush and "normal" people are not encouraged to be open about it.

Cheers!

...........Is this normal? :( :( :(..........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am feeling guilty of finding prostitute to fulfil my sexual needs because my GF is below average in terms of body size. She is considered plump and short but her looks are above average. Our sex life is also average, most of the time if I want, she will provide.

I have visited prostitute about 10 times in the past 2 years. Mainly my source are from bike forum.

I see it as a form of pure business transaction, Just sex, no feelings attached. But inside I still feel guilty towards my girlfriend.

Is this normal? :( :( :(

Guilty Boyfriend
A.S.S. Reader

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/it-normal-attach-man-visit-prostitutes
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/it-normal-attach-man-visit-prostitutes#sthash.5964R0oA.dpuf

Oh crap edmw term on that fb page too. Did you write this krafty?

FYI bike forum = sammyboy's sex forum the reason why it's called bike forum is because the initials are sbf singapore bike forum which is the same as this forum.

It's like how in bb.com's forums bbc is banned not because it refers to british broadcasting corp but because it refers to big black cock. Just to let you niggers know.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I ever asked a few prostitute , ktv gals they told me ratio of married man visiting these outlets is higher than single man. We have to use statistics so the answer is normal.

It's a fact proven by statistics that most men who visited prostitutes are married men.

Forget about the happily married men image as portrayed by the mainstream media, movies, churches, gov't propaganda, and society. They are not reality and should be taken with a grain of salt.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think getting VDs, STDs, and Aids and Flesh eating disease is normal.

Pump your char bor hard hard is normal.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it.
You sound just like me. Are you sure you aren't the same person as I am?
I suspect you are his clone. Paging Takashi ......
Looks like another of my nicks has been busted. LOL! :smile:
For the time being, I still think jw5 is more trustworthy. :wink:

I just discovered that jw5 has SEEN Leongsam in REAL LIFE before!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am feeling guilty of finding prostitute to fulfil my sexual needs because my GF is below average in terms of body size. She is considered plump and short but her looks are above average. Our sex life is also average, most of the time if I want, she will provide.

I have visited prostitute about 10 times in the past 2 years. Mainly my source are from bike forum.

I see it as a form of pure business transaction, Just sex, no feelings attached. But inside I still feel guilty towards my girlfriend.

Is this normal? :( :( :(

Guilty Boyfriend
A.S.S. Reader

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/it-normal-attach-man-visit-prostitutes
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/it-normal-attach-man-visit-prostitutes#sthash.5964R0oA.dpuf

In order not to feel guilty, he should change girlfriend fast. But then again, even after changing, he will still visit.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pretty sure more married men visit the girls of Geylang than single men.

Most Sinkies husbands have been unfaithful at least once during their married life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a fact proven by statistics that most men who visited prostitutes are married men.

Forget about the happily married men image as portrayed by the mainstream media, movies, churches, gov't propaganda, and society. They are not reality and should be taken with a grain of salt.

What statistics?

Data sampling from opposition supporters?

People who support PAP stand for integrity and honesty. They are far less likely to be unfaithful to their spouses. Thank god I voted for the right party.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I knew a brothel owner when I was in NS, my sergeant patronised (Lorong 16) almost every payday. We national service soldiers couldn't afford these geylang brothels, so we hung around outside while sergeant went in for his kicks. The brothel owner told us he opens in the morning, and his morning customers are fathers coming in for a fuck after dropping off their kids at kindergarten! The guy offered me a job to drive his girls to and from their residences to the brothel, but I had to turn it down as I planned to go overseas for studies after ROD. Anyway, I asked him how much he'd pay me, he told me that in six months working there, I would be able to afford a Volvo! Sex is a huge business. If government's are able to tax it, they'd be happy, but present day social norms are somewhat prudish and these activities are hush-hush and "normal" people are not encouraged to be open about it.

Cheers!

Which PAP minister visit the brothel?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

That is pretty good money, and could have paid for your tuition fees, if you drove for him for a year.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite common to find married men who go on business trip to China also visit the KTV lounges and hook up with the girls there.

Some even have mistresses if they are there for a long period of time.

Out of sight ( of the spouse ) ... spouse also out of mind.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quite common to find married men who go on business trip to China also visit the KTV lounges and hook up with the girls there.

Some even have mistresses if they are there for a long period of time.

Out of sight ( of the spouse ) ... spouse also out of mind.

I really feel sorry for sinkie women.

Most of them are faithful spouses, and never once though their decent husband would do such a terrible thing to them. I am glad PAP will screw the husbands and take revenge for the wives.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! Bro, if I knew, I'd hold that bugger to ransom and reveal his name to the public if he didn't pay me well. Sorry, I do not belong to the circle of blokes who parties with these high level people. They will do anything and everything to maintain a clean public image. Also, I don't think MPs will go to geylang! If they do have such flings, it will be via private call-girl agencies, and they won't do it in Singapore.

Cheers!

Which PAP minister visit the brothel?