• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it normal for an attach man to visit prostitutes?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am feeling guilty of finding prostitute to fulfil my sexual needs because my GF is below average in terms of body size. She is considered plump and short but her looks are above average. Our sex life is also average, most of the time if I want, she will provide.

I have visited prostitute about 10 times in the past 2 years. Mainly my source are from bike forum.

I see it as a form of pure business transaction, Just sex, no feelings attached. But inside I still feel guilty towards my girlfriend.

Is this normal? :( :( :(

Guilty Boyfriend
A.S.S. Reader

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/it-normal-attach-man-visit-prostitutes
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/it-normal-attach-man-visit-prostitutes#sthash.5964R0oA.dpuf

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can their be guilt when she is only a girlfriend ?

Isn't that the beauty of premarital sex ? There is no contract of marriage, so no issue with adultery.

The law does not even protect a girlfriend. So what guilt is he talking about ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
GF BF relationship does not count for shit. It's only when you have signed the "legal contract", then don't fuck around and get caught. It can be very costly.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am feeling guilty of finding prostitute to fulfil my sexual needs because my GF is below average in terms of body size. She is considered plump and short but her looks are above average. Our sex life is also average, most of the time if I want, she will provide.

I have visited prostitute about 10 times in the past 2 years. Mainly my source are from bike forum.

I see it as a form of pure business transaction, Just sex, no feelings attached. But inside I still feel guilty towards my girlfriend.

Is this normal? :( :( :(

Guilty Boyfriend
A.S.S. Reader

[/url]

If you eat the same kind of pow everyday, don't you want to eat siew mai, loh mai kai or chee cheong fun some days? After all, it is just a pow that does not have any contractual obligations at the moment.

It is perfectly normal for a man to seek some other avenues of sexual satisfaction, even for married men.

Important thing is that at the end of the day, the married man still goes back to the home to take care of the wif and children (if any), that is, his heart is still with the family and not some other pow outside of family.:biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
GF BF relationship does not count for shit. It's only when you have signed the "legal contract", then don't fuck around and get caught. It can be very costly.

Precisely. If there was an expectation of fidelity, then they would have signed a contract of marriage. The girl came into party knowing full well that it was casual, fun and convenient. Fidelity was never part of the deal.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You complain about your gf.
She could very well be complaining about you being below average as well.....and fucking around behind your back.
And visiting pros might not have to do with not getting enough or partner cmi.....men are dogs and just need to stray once in awhile.....they also need variety.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever asked a few prostitute , ktv gals they told me ratio of married man visiting these outlets is higher than single man. We have to use statistics so the answer is normal.
Furthermore they are not married.
The statistics further indicate that generally Married man and woman are hornier than singles.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday for weeks, you makan sharks fin, bird nest, abalone etc. After awhile, maggi mee tastes better.

Whether single or married, want to steal eat make sure dun get caught. Also, dun kena STD and pass it on to your partner(s).

Based on my own experience, a visit to a fuckshop and bonking a chio bu cant be compared to a session with someone you managed to tackle first. The thrill is different. In Geylang, the thrill ends when she strips.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It should be "you sounded like me"
Sound is present tense.

It is present tense because the scenario is ongoing.

"sounded" would only be used for an event which happened in the past and has not occurred since.