• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cancel wife PR status after divorce

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I'm starting divorce proceeding against my wife. She's a PR and I would like to cancel her PR status after divorce.

Do you think ICA would allow me to cancel her PR status? After all, she's not contributing to Spore economy.

I would not want to be a sucker for other guy to get a wife with a PR status without putting any effort in applying PR for her.

Your view?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I'm starting divorce proceeding against my wife. She's a PR and I would like to cancel her PR status after divorce.

Do you think ICA would allow me to cancel her PR status? After all, she's not contributing to Spore economy.

I would not want to be a sucker for other guy to get a wife with a PR status without putting any effort in applying PR for her.

Your view?

You cannot cancel her PR status but you can write in to ICA to cancel being her sponsor....... she will be allowed to retain her PR status until the time for renewal where her case will be reviewed......... if she is smart enough....... by contributing a token sum to the CPF monthly her PR is likely to be renewed........ she may even be able to get her pink ic if she decides to apply for it.......... too bad there's nothing you can do about it :biggrin:

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ur wife it areally a PR or not yet?

ur wife from?

married how long liao?

Got Any Kids?

More detail la

Hi all,

Your view?

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Your view?

Once a PR is granted based on marriage it cant be revoked by the spouse.

Put it this way, PR based on marriage the reentry is renewed for one year, but if she has a job, is educated, the ICA will renew for 5years

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Your view?

my view is let it be, dare to carry up(married her) and must dare to put it down(divorce), don't be like a typical chow ah qua think of revenge, spend ur time in other more meaningful thing, typical behaviour to show ur egoistic to cancel tis or that, if she had wrongful act, she will face her own music soon or later, don't be a victim of hatred! wake up ur idea, get ur ass out of hatred and get some iron to pump, or run to train ur weak leg...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
my view is let it be, dare to carry up(married her) and must dare to put it down(divorce), don't be like a typical chow ah qua think of revenge, spend ur time in other more meaningful thing, typical behaviour to show ur egoistic to cancel tis or that, if she had wrongful act, she will face her own music soon or later, don't be a victim of hatred! wake up ur idea, get ur ass out of hatred and get some iron to pump, or run to train ur weak leg...
That was great advice. Hats off to you.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Your view?

You seem to put PR as the same as WP or EP. :biggrin: