• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can middle age gentlemen approach gals

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kak po I think age does matter too in your district.
When I was late 20s to mid 30s I had a white horse prince feeling when with these syt but once above 40, the feeling.ia gone as treatment received changed.

it is Kup Por not Kak po :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss 1 sentence sums it all.
I only have a.little to lay on table but alot to lay on bed.
Likely can jia sai is it

Be a MGTOW lah.. Women are nothing but resource wastage beings..I rather spend my money and food on myself..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be a MGTOW lah.. Women are nothing but resource wastage beings..I rather spend my money and food on myself..
Current I'm at this stage preparing to chee hong if got chance.

btw this is by far the most soothing words I ever hear from tonychat :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is y till old age.
u still not married.
just like ah meng no money n ugly.
n action so much.
girls detest these type of dung the most.
Current I'm at this stage preparing to chee hong if got chance.

btw this is by far the most soothing words I ever hear from tonychat :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it because u refuse to face fact.
just like ah meng dreaming in own
delusional world.
Ah meng is seeking comfort here.
y u so stupid to let him feed on u.

I will not disagree with your thoughts becos mayb is true.
I am here to sort out the answer myself

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kak po I think age does matter too in your district.
When I was late 20s to mid 30s I had a white horse prince feeling when with these syt but once above 40, the feeling.ia gone as treatment received changed.

hehehehehe its funny, very often when one is young have talent but no money but when old have money but no talent . . . . right? :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehehehe its funny, very often when one is young have talent but no money but when old have money but no talent . . . . right? :p

Yalor. Mayb er fu dai then can experience both.
You still have ahgirl waiting for u hehe but need to buy her a timepiece first .

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another sinkie low life PAP supporter who cannot score with girls and need to ask questions how to do it.. Why PAP low life so pathetic?

As if you can score lor!

Your Thai Teeraks are not real girlfriends, they only stick around with a poor fugly fuck like you cos you give them some money whenever you visit them! When you are home in Sinagpore or jiu hu, they are fucking with other men!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last attempt to whatsapp a young colleague indicating her hair look nice today and cute, she replied u send to wrong person is it. Which imply for middle age to send to her is an accident. PiangZ..

If you George Clooney, then i think she will appreciate you much better. Tough luck, maybe you want to approach another.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The title of this thread should be" Mid Life crisis sinkie loser trying to get girl but has heavy loser self-doubt"

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ordering some rain and calling a taxi is easy ......

[video=youtube;lB2ckiy_qlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2ckiy_qlQ[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is perfectly acceptable for middle aged men to approach girls as long as you have something to bring to the table.

Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Host+Party+Photo+tV4s7r5SEUAx.jpg

You forgot to mention that the girls would need to be qualified for middle aged rich gentlemen to approach them. To be honest, there are plenty of unqualified girls flirting and approaching middle aged rich gentlemen but the men aren't interested in them.