• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today I finally took a look at Downtown Line Map! But hor....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is easy to recognise Pinoys... they like to take photos of themselves featuring very inane objects in the background e.g. a lamp post.

No wonder i saw one huge group of people all pushing and shoving to take photos of themselves with interesting objects in the background. They aren't pinoys.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah meng starting bo liao stupig threads again. Don't like don't take mrt la.

it's not bo liao. it's a showcase of pap's efficiency and prowess. while i wait 10 years for ONE lousy station on bart to be built near my place, the smrt already has the downtown line partially built with simultaneous station projects going and reveals plans for the new line going through bedok south, siglap, goh chok tong town and ending in woodlands. i was waiting for that ONE lousy bart station way before the circle line was completed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PAP says must take pubic transport so pubic hair will not be messy lah :biggrin:

Where r u now? Sinkieland or where?

tsk tsk tsk

you want to know where I am you follow my posts la if I tell you simply then no one will read my posts anymore