• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you HHH for achieving10.04%

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a good proportion in relation to your body size.

Now please, go home and stop contesting any more.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a joke. Wanna contest show sincerity - flyer was a poor quality black n white photocopy with toner running low, cannot see face properly.

I heard she had votes bcos she is a girl n ppl remember her as the girl amongst the 2 men. And her name was the first on voting slip making it matter of convenience for those voters who aren't clear or not bothered about the contest.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a joke. Wanna contest show sincerity - flyer was a poor quality black n white photocopy with toner running low, cannot see face properly. I heard she had votes bcos she is a girl n ppl remember her as the girl amongst the 2 men. And her name was the first on voting slip making it matter of convenience for those voters who aren't clear or not bothered about the contest.

Lol I am glad that she didn't print her photo in full HD. A lump of shit will still smell even if u tie a ribbon to it.