• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am planning my EXIT from Singapore...reason is

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight, in my entire life, it was a heartfelt proclaimation that Singaporeans deserved to be screwed.
I used to be a loyalist, a patriot in this country, hopeful that Singaporeans will one day wake up, to realise how pathetic their life were under PAP rules.

More than 10 years ago, when I joined this forum, sharing our woes that never seems to end. I wished every year the PAP will screw up and our people will wake up and change the setting of our parliament like never before. It never happens, and probably never will be after tonight..

Despite the opposition big bang, loud roar, big wit, the internets and the regular SMRT breakdowns and more screwed up within PAP camp, voters never seem to deter from voting for the ruling party. Adding insult to the wound, everyone knew GST is going to be raised, 10 mil population is their target, CPF is going to be locked, influx of foreigners is on the double, due to our promised agreements with 3rd world countries. PAP will become more arrogant than before, they obscene salary will be raised without being questioned, they will talk down on the people, with no opposing force checking on them. Billions of our reserve will be gambled away by the PM's wife and misused by the PA regardless of the AGO's findings.

Unfortunately,we have sinkies, aptly called as such, prefer to have their life sunken and not willing to do anything concrete in every election. They led a dog life, with dog biscuit thrown at them every 5 years, and felt contented to have their ass shoved to make spur of their pathetic life - as LKY like international audience to believe.

I am utterly dissappointed with the results tonight. I live in this country being mocked by our own people who knows not they were in a pot of warm water placed on the stove of raging fire. They enjoyed the warm feelings given by PAP. Let it be! I have given up my pride and no longer feel Singaporeans voters deserved to be defended when 75% of our people have surrended to the traitors in this country and willing to bend for more entries of outsiders into this country to gang rape our people.

It was indeed an eye-opener tonight, that Singaporeans cannot be relied upon for hope, unity and survival. GCT called them unique, LKY called them daft, LHL called them shallow, TCJ called them moron and, last but not least, our FT called them weakling. Singaporeans voters, you deserved to be called that way because you have resoundedly endorsed it. I have never much to say.

If I have the opportunity to leave, I will not hesitate even for a moment.

Good luck to all daft and ball-less voters, your subsequent complain about PAP is pointless and meaningless and I don't see you having a bright future under the PAP continue rules. I have no pity for you, but I wish you well under the PAP regimes.

I rest my case.

Goodnight! Oh, I wonder how you managed to sleep well tonight.

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also seriously planning my exit. i am very disappointed that SDP not voted in, sinkie behaviour's trademark of ballessness is there for the whole world to see.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Tonight, in my entire life, it was a heartfelt proclaimation that Singaporeans deserved to be screwed.
I used to be a loyalist, a patriot in this country, hopeful that Singaporeans will one day wake up, to realise how pathetic their life were under PAP rules.

More than 10 years ago, when I joined this forum, sharing our woes that never seems to end. I wished every year the PAP will screw up and our people will wake up and change the setting of our parliament like never before. It never happens, and probably never will be after tonight..

If I have the opportunity to leave, I will not hesitate even for a moment.

Good luck to all daft and ball-less voters, your subsequent complain about PAP is pointless and meaningless and I don't see you having a bright future under the PAP continue rules. I have no pity for you, but I wish you well under the PAP regimes.
You took too long to learn the truth.

11 years ago I realized this already and applied for PR in Canada. I am now happily living in Canada, a truly first world nation with like minded citizens. I am no longer Singaporean and proud to say it.

For those of you who truly believe in freedom of speech, good government and free press, you have to ask yourselves which is in your better interests? To stay and fight in the red dot city against the wave of Singaporeans who want a system ripe for a dictator with no transparency and discussion (ie CEO running a company without a board of directors) or find your way to move to another country which shares the same values as you albeit having to start all over again and suffer for the sake of your future and your children's future?

Lastly just a reality check in case if you are wondering if you have what it takes to migrate. Singaporeans hire maids. If you need a maid to survive and intend to do so even if you migrate then to me you belong to Singapore. Forget about migrating. It is perhaps as simple as that.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave?

Go where?

You are a Sinkie of heartland breed. Stuck in a pigeon hole likely for life and you keep thinking the grass is GREENER over the other side and you can...

LEAVE?

Don't make me laugh which I had been laughing all this while. LoLoLoLoL

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You took too long to learn the truth.

11 years ago I realized this already and applied for PR in Canada. I am now happily living in Canada, a truly first world nation with like minded citizens. I am no longer Singaporean and proud to say it.

For those of you who truly believe in freedom of speech, good government and free press, you have to ask yourselves which is in your better interests? To stay and fight in the red dot city against the wave of Singaporeans who want a system ripe for a dictator with no transparency and discussion (ie CEO running a company without a board of directors) or find your way to move to another country which shares the same values as you albeit having to start all over again and suffer for the sake of your future and your children's future?

Lastly just a reality check in case if you are wondering if you have what it takes to migrate. Singaporeans hire maids. If you need a maid to survive and intend to do so even if you migrate then to me you belong to Singapore. Forget about migrating. It is perhaps as simple as that.
I have lots of opportunity to move overseas, but my dad is sick and he is an avid fan of PAP...*sigh*

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another balless Oppo supporter giving excuses for not fucking off. U been given a chance to vote. The people have spoken! Fuck off oppo!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i understand if the wealthy in sg with large estates hire servants to tend to menial tasks, and they can live a life of leisure and luxury. after all, they have the money and they deserve to do what they want legally and decently. but for hdb dwellers who hire maids, make them do all chores from dawn to dawn, drive cars, dine out and yet kpkb about incremental increase in food cost, gas prices or parking fees, they deserve to jump on mrt tracks. these are the sinkies that the pap needs to replace and eradicate. and they should not go overseas to spoil the mood of those who are already there. they are just as crass and uncouth as hated tiongs.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions went into the election thinking that they will win some constituencies.
Just look at the forum held at NUS. All so cock sure. The way they fought amongst themselves for Macpherson is as if tin pei ling is nobody.
This election PAP fought like underdog and opposition fought as if they are the ruing party.
Now with this result WP will get more shit in parliament and serving the residents.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i understand if the wealthy in sg with large estates hire servants to tend to menial tasks, and they can live a life of leisure and luxury. after all, they have the money and they deserve to do what they want legally and decently. but for hdb dwellers who hire maids, make them do all chores from dawn to dawn, drive cars, dine out and yet kpkb about incremental increase in food cost, gas prices or parking fees, they deserve to jump on mrt tracks. these are the sinkies that the pap needs to replace and eradicate. and they should not go overseas to spoil the mood of those who are already there. they are just as crass and uncouth as hated tiongs.

They are just lazy sinkees lah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where can I go?

Canada ...very hard to get in now.
Downunder ...that island has water problem, too dry.
NZ ...a contender
UK ....they don't want any more immigrants
US ...no relatives there. Can only join the visa lottery.
Scandinavian countries ....contender but must learn language first
Chile ...easy to go, contender

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where can I go?

NZ ...a contender

Forget about OZ, hard to get in.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Forget about OZ, hard to get in.

Hard to get in as a reason not to try? I would say better stay in Singapore. Even if easy to get in, next excuses will be "hard to get a job, hard to survive, weather is too harsh" blah blah blah.

Migration is very very tough ok! No doubt! But at least your destiny is in your hands, your hard work will pay off. Stay in Singapore where the majority is pro-one party politics with no transparency, no free press.....if you don't like it, good luck to you man. Take your chances and fight for yourselves.

As my cousin told me those 11 years ago. You have 3 choices:

1) Join politics and fight to make a change.
2) Migrate
3) Shut up

winnipegjets, you are not in Canada meh? Back in 2003 I got the impression you were in Canada.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can I go?

NZ ...a contender

Why not try something old fashioned....apply for a job there....if they tirn you down turn it into a post about how ither countries protect their pmets....win win man.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's always winnipeg, in the middle of nowhere, god-forsaken, even tiongs and nehs and pinoys dare not go pasture of a paradise. just let them know you're a winnipeg jets fan, and they will give your residence, in a wigwam.

Have you read the requirements to enter Canada? It is so hard now ...it was so easy when Nayr96sg applied.