• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE Election Results!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441941188763372.jpg

1441941188681713.jpg

1441973739254515.jpg

early results and indicators are expected from SAMPLE COUNTS which are released to the public
this is to prevent rumour mongering and speculating

BUT SAMPLE COUNTS INDICATORS MAY NOT BE 100% CORRECT!!!

SO THE FINAL COUNT IS STILL CRUCIAL!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441975972541693.jpg

20:52

PAP MacPherson SMC candidate Tin Pei Ling has arrived at MacPherson Secondary School counting centre. She tells Olivia Ho that she has visited 10 polling centres today. "We are hopeful but we don't know until the results. I hope voters will trust us again with MacPherson. The mood at the polling centres is a solemn one, I think residents realise they are exercising their right as a citizen, voting who forms the government and manages MacPherson, and I'm glad they take it seriously," Ms Tin says.

gsh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can I get live stream of the election results overseas. CNA only for singapore unless I have VPN

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
12002344_10153136050717934_3375514342059294074_o.jpg

"Political artist" with #LeeKuanYew statue joins People's Action Party supporters at Toa Payoh Stadium. #GE2015
LIVE UPDATES: bit.Iy/ge2015results

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441976457286080.jpg

21:00

Polling officials have brought in more ballot boxes of East Coast GRC to Bedok South Secondary School counting centre. "We're tired but happy!," they tell Joanna Seow.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
21:10

PAP MacPherson SMC candidate Tin Pei Ling leaves MacPherson Secondary counting centre and heads off to MacPherson Primary. On her first counting centre visit, she tells Olivia Ho: "I'm glad, but it's really early on."

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441977297654288.jpg

21:15

At Shuqun Secondary School counting centre

SDP's Yuhua SMC candidate Jaslyn Go has spoken to ST's Carolyn Khew. Ms Go says that she has done what she can, and it is up for the voters to decide.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441977317542978.jpg

21:15

At Fengshan Primary counting centre, PAP candidate Lee Yi Shyan (left) and WP candidate Fairoz Shariff (right) stepping out to use their phones.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
21:19

At Zhenghua Primary School counting centre for Bukit Panjang SMC

SDP candidate Khung Wai Yeen tells Rennie Whang that the count for SDP so far is "a bit disheartening - but well. We will see about the other centre". He was still smiling as he left for the other counting centre at Greenridge Secondary.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441977905212695.jpg

Meanwhile, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan has left Bukit Panjang Primary School for Greenridge Primary. His Holland-Bukit Timah team is facing off against a SDP team led by Dr Chee Soon JuaN.

21:28

At Greenridge Primary School counting centre

SDP chief Chee Soon Juan has told ST's Joyce Lim that the PAP is leading by a little in Holland-Bukit Timah. "It's something that we have to take into consideration later on. Let's wait for the sample count and the final tally."

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
21:28

At Greenridge Primary School counting centre

SDP chief Chee Soon Juan has told ST's Joyce Lim that the PAP is leading by a little in Holland-Bukit Timah. "It's something that we have to take into consideration later on. Let's wait for the sample count and the final tally."

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
lOOKS LIKE pap sweeping across the broad - sample counts

strongly indicative of a pap victory

succeeded in strengthening their support

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
21:43

National Solidarity Party president Sebastian Teo at Poi Ching school

NSP president Sebastian Teo just drove out of Poi Ching School in Tampines, one of the counting centres for Tampines GRC, says ST reporter Amir Hussein.

When asked whether there was a chance of winning, Mr Teo told reporters: "It's impossible."