• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee: Wherever we may be, we can chase a rainbow.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
21kwnzl.jpg

11.3k likes
5d
leehsienloong Wherever we may be, we can chase a rainbow. It may be a dream job, time with family, or a personal milestone. Having something to aspire to and reach for is an important part of being Singaporean.
Billy Teo sent me this beautiful photo of a rainbow over Gardens by the Bay a month ago. He said that he took it (coincidentally) on Youth Day, when I urged young Singaporeans to chase their own rainbows at the Youth Day celebrations. :smile: He said: "I believe in dreaming dreams, and chasing them, just like the rainbow in your speech. I dedicate this photo to our beloved Singapore and I believe our country will remain strong and free for the next 50 years." – LHL (Photo by Billy Teo)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This message is hidden because the cheebye kia CABcommander is on your ignore list.
View Post. (No thanks)
Remove user from ignore list (of course not!)

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only crying I did was when my whole family died and that meant my mother and wife was not able to provide free fucks to the bangalah community. I am glad that a team of supporters were with me all the way when my whole family died. :biggrin:

team-photo.jpg

1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg

Scrooball (clone) is the no. 1 pap porlumpar cocksucker cum-eater in SBF :biggrin: