• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake General Ng's speech. Hate it or like it?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
surely "municipal issues" is standard fare for any good govt

[FONT=Benton Modern RE, sans-serif]considering u build new towns . u have to build a corresponding infrastructure[/FONT]

so why is this considered "special" must be grateful for stuff?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
surely "municipal issues" is standard fare for any good govt

[FONT=Benton Modern RE, sans-serif]considering u build new towns . u have to build a corresponding infrastructure[/FONT]

so why is this considered "special" must be grateful for stuff?

typical PAP bullcock

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's face it. This dickhead was just mouthing what was given to
him. All PAP candidates use the same buzz words, same hand expressions
from the same body language instructor.

This guy is a fake general and his new masters are the Fake Masters.
He fits right in.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than that, I came last night at the rally while listening to Lt.-Gen. Ng's speech. That's how good a public speaker he is. He truly deserved the swift promotion up the ranks to General in record time.

Of course he is a good public licker. Oops. I mean speaker.
What I meant is that he must have been a very good boot licker.