• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More pursuing Aussie degrees in institutions here

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is because more students have been rejected by local universities are PAP restricts local students but allowing more foreigners with free scholarship

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still think doing a degree in the states is worthy than other countries, many american firms in s'pore, much sought after as they tend to engage pple from their own universities.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still think doing a degree in the states is worthy than other countries, many american firms in s'pore, much sought after as they tend to engage pple from their own universities.

Good idea. Maybe do web degree offered by MIT and Harvard. Free.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ask the losers in here what they are doing with their Aussie degrees.

Oh yeah.... earn $3.2k per month and blame the govt!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting a degree is not just getting a piece of paper. It is also a way to eventually leave Spore.

PAP may not value educated & hard working Sporeans but some countries do. They would probably welcome Sporeans more then the majority of PRC chinese .

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting a degree is not just getting a piece of paper. It is also a way to eventually leave Spore.

PAP may not value educated & hard working Sporeans but some countries do. They would probably welcome Sporeans more then the majority of PRC chinese .

Make lots of sense though

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is really different living in Angmo countries.

You can feel the freedom in the air.

Like going to beach and see unlimited open spaces!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make lots of sense though

50 years & nothing has changed in Spore except that it is more crowded & things are more expensive. During my early years many males were willing to leave for a better life. After they got a taste of life without the PAP, there was no stopping them:biggrin: We didn't like many of the things in Spore: LKY, NS, all the rules, difficulty of owning a house & car in Spore,..... Many of my classmates & friends have left & I sometimes regret my decision to come back.

Now that I am older I still don't like what the PAP has turned Spore into. Things are really being screwed up big time by LHL & his gang. I was living in an opposition ward & never understood why more Sporeans didn't vote opposition.:confused:

I feel sorry for the newer generation because their parents betrayed them by voting blindly for the PAP:o

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 years & nothing has changed in Spore except that it is more crowded & things are more expensive. During my early years many males were willing to leave for a better life. After they got a taste of life without the PAP, there was no stopping them:biggrin: We didn't like many of the things in Spore: LKY, NS, all the rules, difficulty of owning a house & car in Spore,..... Many of my classmates & friends have left & I sometimes regret my decision to come back.

Now that I am older I still don't like what the PAP has turned Spore into. Things are really being screwed up big time by LHL & his gang. I was living in an opposition ward & never understood why more Sporeans didn't vote opposition.:confused:

I feel sorry for the newer generation because their parents betrayed them by voting blindly for the PAP:o

I srongly agree with you!!

All my cousin and nephews who went overseas study not even one came back to Stinkapoor, reasons same as above!! A house id out of Reach for many younger generation, can understand their frustration!!

Own a car worst still!! a car overseas is what we called OMV!!
A $15K OMV car cost you almost 10 times manipulated by the PAP!

And after you used it for 10 years you have to pay another Gangster type protection money called :

Pay the Prevailing Quota Premium and renew COE!!

A cat and a dog lived longer than a car in Stinkapoor
this is constitution law made by PAP...sky is the limit
for COE!! Why $8.00 Penang Cow didn't say that we have
been screwed and over paying our cars!! (COE) this is by the billion
paid by motorists to the LTA!!

Unlimited importation of Foreign Trash by the PAP, this is also
"sky is the limit" PAP could ripped billion on levies for these Foreign
Trash!

PMET jobs are reserved for Foreign trash by the PAP. Peasants
end up being a Security Guard, Taxi drivers, and Food Court cleaners!
If no one employ these old generation they
end up doing daily EXERCISE collecting card board!!!

Even Graduate from SMU can't get a proper job ended up
being a Bus Driver, and our smart Alex Joe Joe Spine says:
She has the PASSION to be a Bus Driver!! the Spine is really
CLUELESS!!

SMRT train are jam and sardine packed every day in and out!!
full of Trash!! this is want PAP gahmen wants!!
Commuters inside this jam packed Sardines can't even breath!~!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
will you recognise a half-baked on campus kind of degree? on the other hand, unless you are from harvard or princeton, then, you make a difference.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why study in Ozzy and then leave after graduation? Study ozzy distance learning degrees here in sg, boost our gdp and up our immigration better. We offer PRs and citizenships double quick time.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is because more students have been rejected by local universities are PAP restricts local students but allowing more foreigners with free scholarship

a devious plot to yet extract more money from old citizens as there is multiplier effect to local economy leading to bigger indecent bonuses for papigs

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheaper from U of Mumbai or Cheebye OR Southern Pacific University which award Nishi Pundek an MBA which IDA accepts..............irrevocably and awarded with blue ribbon citizenship of Singnapura

If cost is a problem Monash University has campuses in Malaysia, Indonesia,..... This will probably reduce costs of a degree.