• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM in NDR say there r no slums or bad area in Sinkapore

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common everyone, we r not like some ignorant Indian visitor trying to find where our 'bad' areas are. Let's identify these areas so visitors don't need to search high and low for them!
Let's start with the one and two room rental flats in Queenstown. Or how about Geylang?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate to do this, but I have to correct our PM Lee. Has he seen Hougang and Potong Pasir old estates? They look really hideous, especially after years of neglect by the incompetent opposition MPs. At least Sitoh is trying his best now to save Potong Pasir. How about the Hougang? I can't understand why people there would vote to live surrounded by filth and decaying buildings. ESM Goh already warned that if you voted in incompetent duds, be prepared for your homes to end up eventually as slums.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate to do this, but I have to correct our PM Lee. Has he seen Hougang and Potong Pasir old estates? They look really hideous, especially after years of neglect by the incompetent opposition MPs. At least Sitoh is trying his best now to save Potong Pasir. How about the Hougang? I can't understand why people there would vote to live surrounded by filth and decaying buildings. ESM Goh already warned that if you voted in incompetent duds, be prepared for your homes to end up eventually as slums.

You suck eggs too much.....:mad:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the Ah Loong was right in his view. When 80+% are HDB or some pubic housing,, where can he see the difference when 80 over % are ghettos? LoLoLoLoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common everyone, we r not like some ignorant Indian visitor trying to find where our 'bad' areas are. Let's identify these areas so visitors don't need to search high and low for them!
Let's start with the one and two room rental flats in Queenstown. Or how about Geylang?

An overly sheltered and privileged childhood really heightens the ivory tower, doesn't it? :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Don't forget the smoothly laid out career path and the lifelong delusion that one's entire family is "exceptional". :wink:

An overly sheltered and privileged childhood really heightens the ivory tower, doesn't it? :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sitoh the farktard should abandon all his directorships and concentrate fulltime job on a fulltime basis then say trying his best. well... his farking best isnt good enough if the passion, the effort, the inspiration and the mangoes are not there.

so giving excuses and keeping the residents suffering is just not good enough.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sitoh the farktard should abandon all his directorships and concentrate fulltime job on a fulltime basis then say trying his best. well... his farking best isnt good enough if the passion, the effort, the inspiration and the mangoes are not there.

Sitoh can manage his time well. That's why he can juggle his full-time job, his MP duties and his multiple directorships. Most sinkies should take some time management course. The reason why so many of them can barely cope with their single jobs is because they are incompetent and have poor time management skills. I too have a few directorships on top of my full-time work and grassroots volunteer activities.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You blind is it? AHPTEC does a much better job that most of the PAP areas. AHPTEC can fund its operations with NO government grants. PAP TC without government grants will be in receivership. Why? Because PAP TCs have to feed lots of cronies ...idiots like you that take holidays on taxpayer's monies. Then there is special contracts given to cronies.
If WP wards are slums, then PAP wards are ghettos. Idiot!

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yep. This fucktard Shitoh always tending to his business in China. Only show his face at election time.