• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Chicken!! Entire Aljunied Team To Stay Intact At Aljunied GRC!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the entire leadership team staying put, I am adjusting my odds for East Coast and Marine Parade. More likely now PAP will retain East Coast and MP. I must say I'm quite disappointed with this!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It not unexpected that they remain intact. WP winning margin of 54% in AJ GRC is just too near to be complacent and they need to seek their mandate by widening that gap. As for other GRC, WP will likely deploy their top tier candidates in EC GRC and mp GRC.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
It not unexpected that they remain intact. WP winning margin of 54% in AJ GRC is just too near to be complacent and they need to seek their mandate by widening that gap. As for other GRC, WP will likely deploy their top tier candidates in EC GRC and mp GRC.

Simple logic.
WP just want to collect easy 16k and no moral to fight against brother PAP.
WP is a fake opposition party and PAP 'B' Team.
Ah Lian already no fighting spirit prefer to stay in comfort zone and can spend more time with K song.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

'..for other GRC, WP will likely deploy their top tier candidates in EC GRC and mp GRC.' In football terms if u send your reserves against a full strength opponent,...the odds of success don't look good. Just being realistic.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ideally, LTK should contest the next GRC most likely to fall to the WP. maybe he is not confident about the chances, too many factors at play. think the incumbent mp should always stay in his constituency to seek re-election. the WP new candidates have to conquer new territory themselves.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am from Aljunied

I never fail to vote for opposition

I alway want one of the WP MP to venture into another GRC

But with WP saying this, I may decide to spoil my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Disappionted in them

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just spoil your vote at Aljunied GRC.
Now I have no respect for WP prefer to stay in comfort zone to collect easy 16k

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
A poor omen for WP before the elections. Or they so sure will win EC, MP and JB without Sylvia. You be the judge. Teehee!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family of 5 will spoil my vote in Aljunied GRC.
Now I have no respect for all WP MPs.
They just want to stay in their comfort zone to collect easy 16k no moral to venture other GRC.
Hope other opposition parties go 3-corners fight sure can pull at least 10% WP votes.
Spoil all WP votes where WP is contesting

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's enough depth on WP bench to take to the field.
The other team has a cancer patient, a boy scout, a short guy running around auntie Lucy, etc etc

What A cancer patient? They got at least 2.....
And boys scouts paper generals they are a plenty.....
Now add a few ex PPS dogs to the fold

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
'..for other GRC, WP will likely deploy their top tier candidates in EC GRC and mp GRC.' In football terms if u send your reserves against a full strength opponent,...the odds of success don't look good. Just being realistic.

You don't need to send big gun to enhance your chance. A down to earth candidate who works the ground consistently will be equally good. This is because many voters simply don't vote on issues but whom they can better relate to.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP send their scholars and generals to safe wards like AMK, Sembawang, Jurong and Tanjong Pagar. WP send their existing MPs to safe wards like Aljunied GRC. So what's the difference between WP and PAP then?

After the Erection when Papaya gahmen lose majority of their seats GRC and single seat
than you can come here and cry father cry mother!!

So don't count the chicken before they are hatched!!

This time around its a different story from 2011!!

Your Grass Loot all must be sleeping not doing your ground work!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After the Erection when Papaya gahmen lose majority of their seats GRC and single seat
than you can come here and cry father cry mother!!

So don't count the chicken before they are hatched!!

This time around its a different story from 2011!!

Your Grass Loot all must be sleeping not doing your ground work!!

Grassroots did a lot of work. It's thanks to us that all these decades, PAP can maintain a continuous presence in every single ward regardless of how the ward boundaries are redrawn. It's thanks to us that PAP can so thoroughly dominate everyday of sinkies, which usually translates into winning of nearly all the parliamentary seats.

This GE, PAP should retain around 90-95% of the Parliamentary seats.