• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

quite often i heard furinture moving in the middle of 1 to 2 am

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is it so?
the flat above me is an old auntie.she got no strength to move furinture.
the sound is driving me crazy

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
old auntie cracking her joints. rusty liao that why the sound like that.

maybe u move to top floor will still have sound.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely your mat Neighbors moving house.....
Mats like to move house at night.....
Reasons: they gotong royong thus save money never employ profession movers and get their friends and families to help. Borrowed someone's company lorry need after office hours. All the guys after work fall in relac one corner strum guitar after jam session then start work.....so end up midnight already then start moving

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro narong ts said often many times in a week.
he bo ho seh liao.he beg food at kong meng sua.
btw ts kopirui is a pap supporter /pap gao.
Reasons: they gotong royong thus save money never employ profession movers and get their friends and families to help. Borrowed someone's company lorry need after office hours. All the guys after work fall in relac one corner strum guitar after jam session then start work.....so end up midnight already then start moving

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

aren't their friends and relatives also professional movers? :confused:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap is an expert. Please engage him to determine types/patterns of sound to consider your next option.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is it so?

happened many times to me while still in the police.............night shift...........confirm ghosts lah..........just hope others can hear it too, not just you

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
happened many times to me while still in the police.............night shift...........confirm ghosts lah..........just hope others can hear it too, not just you

then maybe it LKY letting go a mega fart to let his supporters know he is doing well and just had a good breakfast.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aren't their friends and relatives also professional movers? :confused:

Well some are especially those ex cons employed by social enterprise type of movers.
Point is they dun collect payment so it's pro bono and since not all are movers so it's semi pro at best....machiam the S League.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is it so?

You can call the polis because your neighbours are disturbing your peace! If the polis said nothing of such things are happening, maybe you need to see a shrink! You may be suffering from Schizophrenia!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very common in mata-chu. My kakis occupying the office below mine once complained to me that my officers disturbed their sleep at night by shifting tables and chairs. In actual fact, no one was working that night. Happened at Eu Tong Sen.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very common in mata-chu. My kakis occupying the office below mine once complained to me that my officers disturbed their sleep at night by shifting tables and chairs. In actual fact, no one was working that night. Happened at Eu Tong Sen.

then i'm not alone then.........always happen around 1-2 am........the sounds were so loud that i just thought must be people moving furniture............took me weeks to finally realize at night, no one working upstairs...........the sounds were so loud !