• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wish list for the coming election

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want free healthcare for everyone, free transport, free education up to university (and places for everyone), free public housing, free electricity and water. But I also want zero GST and zero income tax.

I want everyone to have cars but I want the roads to be clear and smooth be free of traffic jams.

I want income equality, for everyone to be equally rich, preferably all millionaires. But I don't want to work too hard, because work-life balance is important to me.

I want my tables to be cleaned immediately at hawker centres, rubbish to be cleared quickly at my cheap and good condo, construction workers to repair our roads magically at night, but I don't want foreign workers to share our public transport and parks with us. They should preferably disappear after they do their jobs.

I want minimum wage of 3000 a month but only for me, because I don't want to pay other people higher prices so they can earn the same as me.

I want all Singaporeans to be managers and directors, and if we employ foreigners it's only to work for us. Even if they are better qualified, harder working and need a lower salary, never mind. I must still be hired first, and must be their boss.

I want the PAP to run Singapore, but I will vote opposition because I am confident I am the only clever one and everyone else will vote PAP to keep them in power. Then I have two parties working hard for me! How clever I am!

If your wish list is the same like this post and may all our wishes come true!!

Calvin Cheng

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want a customer before me to clean his cum from the fuck hole so that my cock won't get soak from his cum!

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want free healthcare for everyone, free transport, free education up to university (and places for everyone), free public housing, free electricity and water. But I also want zero GST and zero income tax.

I want everyone to have cars but I want the roads to be clear and smooth be free of traffic jams.

I want income equality, for everyone to be equally rich, preferably all millionaires. But I don't want to work too hard, because work-life balance is important to me.

I want my tables to be cleaned immediately at hawker centres, rubbish to be cleared quickly at my cheap and good condo, construction workers to repair our roads magically at night, but I don't want foreign workers to share our public transport and parks with us. They should preferably disappear after they do their jobs.

I want minimum wage of 3000 a month but only for me, because I don't want to pay other people higher prices so they can earn the same as me.

I want all Singaporeans to be managers and directors, and if we employ foreigners it's only to work for us. Even if they are better qualified, harder working and need a lower salary, never mind. I must still be hired first, and must be their boss.

I want the PAP to run Singapore, but I will vote opposition because I am confident I am the only clever one and everyone else will vote PAP to keep them in power. Then I have two parties working hard for me! How clever I am!

If your wish list is the same like this post and may all our wishes come true!!

Calvin Cheng

LKY will argued that "who pays?"

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Calvin Cheng up to his old and tired tricks again - putting words in opposition mouth and using strawman argument. No one has ever argued for a blank cheque or demanded all the goodies without asking how to pay for them.

What Singaporeans want is a fair playing field in the job market, a better public transport system that doesn't break down so often, and a govt that improves social welfare and cares for the less fortunate. This is the basic responsibility of every govt. Hardly what Calvin Cheng describes.