• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib chides Umno members who fail to defend him Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/n

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Najib chides Umno members who fail to defend him

Najib chides Umno members who fail to defend him

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Seri Najib Razak today said the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) has made it clear that any funds deposited into his personal accounts were donations which he said were received on behalf of Umno. The prime minister and Umno president said the MACC's findings proved that the funds he received did not amount to corruption nor were they originally from 1Malaysia Development Bhd. "Don't say I'm selling the country. I am a prime minister who is responsible for everything I do." "Some people may have received money so that they can approve or land contracts, but I have not done so. "This is why the MACC found that what I received was not bribes but donations," he said at the opening of the Umno Bandar Tun Razak division delegates' meeting here. Najib said the party's many divisions had benefited greatly from funding distributed under his leadership and criticised Umno members who failed to defend him from attacks by other quarters. "We have provided a lot of help, a lot of funds so that the divisions can improve their administration and help their members." "Many members gladly receive our help but then later join in the attacks against me. "You must defend me as what I do is not for personal gain but for the party," he said.

jibby.transformed.jpg

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/node/95246

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Najib chides Umno members who fail to defend him

Never thought Mudland could ever come to this stage.

Just as we arrogantly think that this will never happen to us.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Najib said whatever he did, he did for the sake the the party, no personal gain. Ass Loon is one step better than him. Whatever Ass Loon did, he did it for the sake of Singaporeans. Best thing is don't believe in these two scoundrels.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Najib said whatever he did, he did for the sake the the party, no personal gain. Ass Loon is one step better than him. Whatever Ass Loon did, he did it for the sake of Singaporeans. Best thing is don't believe in these two scoundrels.

The term 近墨以黑 comes to mind. 'Proximity to ink tars one black'.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah! First time in my life hearing Najeep talked cock

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take my money & still want to rat on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking Melayu!! My china fren Loong is much better........even lend me his wife to give...............advice!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is the reason why jiu hu kia Tonychat seek economic refuge in Singapore.