• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If this Party does not bring home a GRC, I prepare to harikiri...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not biased nor do I think these bunch is minister material......but we're not voting for ministers, but MPs.....
The MPs are there in lumparliament to represent the people to whip the ministers and take them to task for their policies.......Get this into your fucking head people. We're voting for an MP, not a PM or MM or a town councilor.

Wake the fuck up people!

1614576_10153740334633455_8049833911080015571_o.jpg

You're still not fully cleared of pap brainwash.
What is minister calibre? It's a term coined by lky to con dumbfucks.
Pray tell which white scum got 'minister calibre'? If they had then they wouldn't have screwed up so badly.....and all the ministries are effectively being run by Perm Secs. Ministers? Shake leg and collect pay

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee has load of ground support.........don't listen to MSM.

Ha..ha...ha... We don't listen to MSM, let look at the result, could not find any SG of a party perform as bad as him...

1997 general election[edit]
The SDP's first general election under Chee's leadership in 1997 proved to be a major setback for the party as they failed to win any seats in Parliament. Ling How Doong and Cheo Chai Chen were both defeated in their bids to be re-elected as MPs. And Chee lost the high-profile contest in MacPherson to Matthias Yao by 6,713 (34.86%) votes to 12,546 (65.14%).[15][16] Meanwhile, Chiam See Tong was re-elected as the MP for Potong Pasir, representing his new party.

2001 general election[edit]
At the 2001 general election, Chee stood as one of the SDP's candidates in the Jurong Group Representation Constituency. The SDP's team lost to the PAP team by 20.25% of the votes to 79.75%. The SDP's candidates were also unsuccessful in all the other constituencies in which they stood.

During the run-up to the election, Chee captured national media attention when he came across then Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong while campaigning at a hawker centre, and used a megaphone to ask him: "Where is the S$18 billion that you have lent to (Indonesian President) Suharto?" The PAP took Chee to task for this, claiming that any accusation that Parliament had been misled about an alleged loan to Suharto was untrue, and demanding that he either apologise or face a defamation lawsuit. Chee apologised a day later, but later retracted his apology.[citation needed]

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be a circus show
What debate
Show me the money
Talk and behaved like a thug
An extortionist
Bad bad boy
Destroying credibility
Making fool of the Oppo camp...

It is because all those jiak-liow-bee MPs (both PAP's and WP's MPs) refrain from asking the most important question "where is the money?" that Singaporeans are suffering now.

I mean seriously it is not a joke, you know, there are Singaporeans who are really suffering, get this into your PAP (and WP) head and heart, if the PAP still have a heart left.

Vote for the SDP and you can be certain the SDP will ask all the important questions about our CPF, not a single stone would be left un-turned.

I mean this is the people's money, it is our duty to ask where has all the money gone to, right?

I do not want to speak ill about the WP. But a fact is a fact. I think the WP has disappointed the people (opposition supporters) in this regard. Last year, some of the WP members even spoke against Roy Ngerng and said that they (the WP members) did not need the CPF money. I hope the voters would remember and hold the PAP and the WP responsible for failing to be transparent and accountable with these money matters.

Important Disclaimer: I write this above paragraph in my own personal capacity as a Singaporean citizen, not on behalf of the SDP. Thanks.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your fellow sinkies......the 60.1% dumbfucks going to cause you to cut your belly open.
Do not underestimate their stewpiglity and cowardice

I am not being pessimistic but the 60.1% is a different species altogether.

Just look at sinkies in MacPherson SMC when it was carved out in 1997 GE at the request of Matthias Yao amid Dr Chee's challenge. The fucking MacPherson sinkies gave PAP a resounding victory.

MacPherson deserves Tin Tin.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those SDP-bashers who claimed that SDP will be a spoiler creating 3-corner fights, be prepared to eat your words:

Singapore Democratic Party says it will not contest Tanjong Pagar GRC

Funny how these same bashers kept quiet when WP decided to contest Marine Parade GRC, effectively encroaching on NSP territory and ensuring a 3-corner fight. The silence is deafening; the hypocrisy staggering.

yes............disappointed WP and NSP fighting it out..........WP should contest MacPherson and leave Marine Parade to NSP...........vice versa........

but SDP not contesting at Tanjong Pagar.............maybe to help PAP win.........still think Chee is a mole...........

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but SDP not contesting at Tanjong Pagar.............maybe to help PAP win.........still think Chee is a mole...........

1. SDP contest Tanjong Pagar – start 3-corner fight, dilute oppo vote, helping PAP to win.

2. SDP don't contest Tanjong Pagar – no 3-corner fight, also helping PAP to win.

You proved my point: for SDP bashers, whatever SDP do is wrong. Start 3-corner fight wrong, don't start 3-corner fight also wrong. If this is not prejudice, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not biased nor do I think these bunch is minister material......

You already condemned them even before they got chance to masok Parliament. How do you know none of them is ministerial material?

You got to help them masok Parliament, form 2/3rd majority and from there, which one is of ministerial material will stand out. Looking at some of the pappies' ministers, some of them are no better than road sweepers.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You already condemned them even before they got chance to masok Parliament. How do you know none of them is ministerial material?

You got to help them masok Parliament, form 2/3rd majority and from there, which one is of ministerial material will stand out. Looking at some of the pappies' ministers, some of them are no better than road sweepers.

A fair statement. With power comes fame; with fame confidence; and with confidence, an aura of invincibility. Don't be fooled.

At the very least, Prof Thambiah should be my Health Minister.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hear hear....some sinkies though opposition supporters but they still have remnants of lky doctrine inside.....
Though they want change and opposition mps but scare and worry about things like 'freak results' , 'minister calibre' , competent town councils etc etc....all the bs fed to them by vile lky.

That's why WP is the favorite opposition party.....they are moderate. Change but at the same time not too drastic change. Sinkies kena fucked by pap too long until get Stockholm syndrome. They scare to let pap go. Because lky told them the sky will collapse when that happen

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A fair statement. With power comes fame; with fame confidence; and with confidence, an aura of invincibility. Don't be fooled.

At the very least, Prof Thambiah should be my Health Minister.

Yes I dun see how opposition cannot measure up to vile pap scums.
If want to use pap academic or professional benchmark opposition got CSM who can match any white scum.
Even KJ can go head to head with any white scums. Many like to lampoon him for his speaking skills.....I dun see how minitoots like zorro is any better. Like this KJ also can be minister calibre. At least KJ talks sense and not toothpick analogies.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I dun see how opposition cannot measure up to vile pap scums.
If want to use pap academic or professional benchmark opposition got CSM who can match any white scum.
Even KJ can go head to head with any white scums. Many like to lampoon him for his speaking skills.....I dun see how minitoots like zorro is any better. Like this KJ also can be minister calibre. At least KJ talks sense and not toothpick analogies.

KJ speaks well. Just that sinkies are more used to Zorro type of accent.

KJ can head the Finance Ministry. I don't see any problem with that. If only the 60.1% dumbfucks have some balls and put KJ in Parliament, you will see Tharman dodging rockets every now and then.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those SDP-bashers who claimed that SDP will be a spoiler creating 3-corner fights, be prepared to eat your words:

Singapore Democratic Party says it will not contest Tanjong Pagar GRC

Funny how these same bashers kept quiet when WP decided to contest Marine Parade GRC, effectively encroaching on NSP territory and ensuring a 3-corner fight. The silence is deafening; the hypocrisy staggering.

while I agree WP is encroaching into NSP turf at MP, but at the current voting context, I want the party with the best chance to contest. what the point of chopping seats with tissue when in the end also cannot sit? let be honest too, if not for the tpl effect and the charms of NS, no way ah goh result so bad in 2011. Now without tpl and NS, u think NSP bunch of unknown can still perform just as good if not better?

I live under big nose teo grc, I cannot count on sda. at the present moment, I even prefer gms to desmond to contest against big nose teo because the chance of gms winning an upset is way way higher than desmond.

SDP should like WP of the past, should concentrate on seats that has winning chance so that can concentrate it meagre resources on them. let nsp continue with its scattergun method.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live under big nose teo grc, I cannot count on sda. at the present moment, I even prefer gms to desmond to contest against big nose teo because the chance of gms winning an upset is way way higher than desmond.

You are so blessed. You are in a GRC with the most charismatic MP - TSL.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so blessed. You are in a GRC with the most charismatic MP - TSL.

TSL is very fake. he also a paul lampard. saw him and big nose together in some RC event, 90% of the time TSL was in a submissive posture beside big nose, machiam like a eunuch serving a royalty.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
TSL is very fake. he also a paul lampard. saw him and big nose together in some RC event, 90% of the time TSL was in a submissive posture beside big nose, machiam like a eunuch serving a royalty.

IMHO the role of eunuch is played to perfection by Yeo Guat Kwang. Don't believe just observe any pictures that has he and LHL. His face machiam 大太监.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO the role of eunuch is played to perfection by Yeo Guat Kwang. Don't believe just observe any pictures that has he and LHL. His face machiam 大太监.

Yeo is the more favored 东厂公公....
There's another 西厂公公 that's BBQ Seng....see both always accompany emperor Lee in public