• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The GE Gold Cup Thread

What You Guys Think ?

• less than 8 seats

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 8 to 15 seats

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • 16 up to 34 seats

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • 35 seats or more

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: GE Predication- Close Fight in 9 GRC

Lemon
Join Sammyboy forum July 2015

Most of his post bashing/ trolling towards Opposition supporters / party.

Shame on you for being a DESPERADOO ! :biggrin:

Just ignore him/her. He/she is free to comment. That's why this is the best forum. Old birds or new birds, all same same. If we take things too seriously on this forum, may get heart attack like CEO of Mt E.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are singing the same tune.

Why keep hyping the WP has the best chance without saying anything good about the other oppo parties?

You asked why not give the vote to the WP? I tell you why, because it is not sincere, it is not true to the people, it is not building the people.

The WP will be like the PAP, no true democracy.

The WP will continue to "buy" votes like the PAP, give free haircuts, free durians, free rice packets, rather than educating and empowering the people with rights to fight for themselves with dignity. The WP will use the same tactic as the PAP to keep the people stupid and weak and beholden to them.

Ok. If enough of Opp think like u , the PAP will have won. Might even take back Aljunied and Hougang. So happy everyone??

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just ignore him/her. He/she is free to comment. That's why this is the best forum. Old birds or new birds, all same same. If we take things too seriously on this forum, may get heart attack like CEO of Mt E.

No worries. I am NOT serious with that Newbie. I am very sure he is another CLONE. Perhaps more than 3 accounts at this forum ? lol Anyway thanks for your advice :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How come you guys never talk about the 100k new citizens voting.. If you missed that out, all equation will not be correct.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok. If enough of Opp think like u , the PAP will have won. Might even take back Aljunied and Hougang. So happy everyone??

If other opposition parties have more Jeanettes, Yong Guans, Thambyahs, Jee Says or even KJs, different story. Can include GMS and Botak Pwee too. But .....

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

do u know the meaning of prediction

Alan Tan, you should not collect your IB fee this time because your prediction is too low for dear pap. Most other pap IB prediction are as follow:

WP
Anjunied GRC WP lose 35%
East C oast GRC PAP win 72%
Jalan Besar GRC PAP win 66%
Nee Soon GRC PAP win 77%
Marine Parade GRC PAP win 81%

NSP

Tampines GRC PAP win 66%

SPP

Bishan TP GRC PAP win 79%

SFP

TP GRC PAP win 70%

SDP

Holland BT PAP win 81%

Other GRC PAP sure win by landslide results.

[Please make sure that you are using the right set of instructions when you are posting on the internet or you IB payments might be withheld. Please do not use the previous set that predicted NSP to lose their deposits at MP GRC.]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think this is PAP best case scenario.

Too many unresolved bread and butter issues... Young voters feel the need for change, Slightly voters wont be too happy with expensive BTOs...

I predict that the PAP is going to pay a heavy price for screwimg the young & old of Spore.

For the older voters there is the issue of not being able to take out their CPF because of the recent changes made by the PAP. There are of course other issues but the CPF is the big one for ALL "lesser mortals", including the 60%. We are talking about people's life savings and not peanuts.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lemon
Join Sammyboy forum July 2015

Most of his post bashing/ trolling towards Opposition supporters / party.

Shame on you for being a DESPERADOO ! :biggrin:

It is people like you that make me take the time to write here.

Usually, the non-WP oppo supporters are the ones who are less vocal, they have better things to do instead of being here.

But the GE is near, and I have to do my part to tell that there are actually many other good oppo parties besides the OVER-HYPED WP. The SDP, RP, SFP, SPP etc do have very sincere, hardworking, and capable and qualified people. I simply cannot let the WP supporters keep saying bad things about them.

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah, lemon is a IT

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is people like you that make me take the time to write here.

Usually, the non-WP oppo supporters are the ones who are less vocal, they have better things to do instead of being here.

But the GE is near, and I have to do my part to tell that there are actually many other good oppo parties besides the OVER-HYPED WP. The SDP, RP, SFP, SPP etc do have very sincere, hardworking, and capable and qualified people. I simply cannot let the WP supporters keep saying bad things about them.

Even if you think the WP is overhyped, if it is PAP vs WP it should be a vote for the WP, no hesitation.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why keep hyping the WP has the best chance without saying anything good about the other oppo parties?

You asked why not give the vote to the WP? I tell you why, because it is not sincere, it is not true to the people, it is not building the people.

The WP will continue to "buy" votes like the PAP, give free haircuts, free durians, free rice packets, (so miserable portions, compare to what they themselves are getting), rather than educating and empowering the people with rights to fight for themselves with dignity. The WP will use the same tactic as the PAP to keep the people stupid and weak and beholden to them. We already have the PAP for fifty years, do we still want the same for the next 50 years with the WP and the PAP, always telling the people to be grateful, when actually we, the people should be the master, of the people, by the people and for the people.

Even if you think the WP is overhyped, if it is PAP vs WP it should be a vote for the WP, no hesitation.
Yes no hesitation. We r not saying other Opp parties r crap but simply they have less chance than WP. Remember we r fighting a 600 pound gorilla here!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The WP will continue to "buy" votes like the PAP, give free haircuts, free durians, free rice packets, (so miserable portions, compare to what they themselves are getting), rather than educating and empowering the people with rights to fight for themselves with dignity. The WP will use the same tactic as the PAP to keep the people stupid and weak and beholden to them. We already have the PAP for fifty years, do we still want the same for the next 50 years with the WP and the PAP, always telling the people to be grateful, when actually we, the people should be the master, of the people, by the people and for the people.

The people voted this way. Sinkies want a single party to rule, not coalition parties with lots of infighting and a lame duck PM that can be held ransom by small member parties of the coalition team.

At the way Singapore politics is changing, we might at most have 2-3 main parties. PAP and WP for now already confirmed, the third party is still in the midst of forming. SDP looks promising, but nothing is for certain. SPP cannot make it. The party is in serious trouble once Chiam kicks the bucket, as the party is built around the cult personality of Chiam See Thong.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP
Anjunied GRC WP win 57%
East C oast GRC 50-50
Jalan Besar GRC PAP win 56%
Nee Soon GRC PAP win 57%
Marine Parade GRC PAP win 61%

NSP

Tampines GRC PAP win 56%

SPP

Bishan TP GRC PAP win 59%

SFP

TP GRC PAP win 60%

SDp

Holland BT PAP win 61%

Other GRC PAP sure win

That's no good ...we need the Opposition to win 80 percent of the fights!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

so far no news of that Fark Me Hard

is she also gg to a SMC (Suck My Cock)

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's no good ...we need the Opposition to win 80 percent of the fights!

The sad reality is how?? There won't be many that will attend the PAP rallies but come voting time, it's a different picture!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The sad reality is how?? There won't be many that will attend the PAP rallies but come voting time, it's a different picture!

Rallies are for entertainment. Vast majority of voters, including the swing voters, already decided by now who they are going to vote for. Unless something serious happens, people won't change their minds.