• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you marry a Thai HISO if you are downtrodden ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter again. We will treat it as "rich Thais" - the very rich ones.

Yes, I have never met the real Rich sinkies.

Then would it be any different from most rich people of other nationalities?

Rich Thais got gold bars stuck up their arse that make them different?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In crude words mean 蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉:biggrin:
I buay paiseh, if there is such a chance, change my surname also can.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask TS go and try....probably hiso hang around there

Since it's a hypothetical scenario that I suggested, anybody can try it out. However, that would be missing the point by a mile.

I'm interested in finding out what a man faced with such a situation would react.

Someone just responded saying he would because if he was at the bottom of the "human chain" pride would be worthless. He was responding to a hypothetical scenario with his reason. Exactly the kind of contribution I was looking for when I started this thread.

The only issue is I'm not imagining a person at the bottom of a human chain. I knew of a guy who was a NCO with the army in a foreign country. He claimed he was Commissioned Officer, though. He was essentially a village boy whose dad passed away when he was a child. He started a recycle business with his friend with the gratuity he received from the army. The business failed and he became a hawker selling drinks. During a mahjong session, he met this lady, the daughter of a hotelier. Somehow they ticked on the mahjong table, and the army guy married her within a year after ditching her long time g/f with whom he cohabited for 10 years. His father-in-law wasn't happy with him because he brought nothing to the table. To make things worse, he joined the father-in-law's company.

Of course he didn't tell me all these. It was the guys around him who told me, especially the part about he being a 陈世美. But it was obvious to me that they were all envious. That, I could understand because they were jealous over a REAL situation.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are worse than the lowest form of mangina.

But if Bro No_Faith were to do the opposite, you would label him a mangina.

Normally people who dare face up to rich in-laws despite being downtrodden will have had the woman under his thumb, like a real Alpha Male.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many would dare face up to your hiso in-laws ?

I mean the real hiso ones, not the pretenders. Thai ladies who are medical professionals and zip around in sports cars.

Why should such ladies marry you when you are down and out ?

I suspect that you had been watching too b much drama from Korea and HK

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, please. Don't get green eyes over a hypothetical question and start attacking the person. I'm not even in the picture.

You never know what women see in a man. HK actor Ray Lui met his current wife, a Shenzhen tycoon, when he was facing bankruptcy in 1999. She single-handedly resurrected Ray's acting career in China. For me, it's pretty obvious she was attracted to Ray's good looks, among other things. It was the 3rd time Ray got married, she is about 15 years younger.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe becos she look like this

ngpingping1.jpg

and he look like this

0.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How many would dare face up to your hiso in-laws ?

I mean the real hiso ones, not the pretenders. Thai ladies who are medical professionals and zip around in sports cars.

I'm still looking for one, screwing around doesn't help me at all, sigh. :confused:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, please. Don't get green eyes over a hypothetical question and start attacking the person. I'm not even in the picture.

You never know what women see in a man. HK actor Ray Lui met his current wife, a Shenzhen tycoon, when he was facing bankruptcy in 1999. She single-handedly resurrected Ray's acting career in China. For me, it's pretty obvious she was attracted to Ray's good looks, among other things. It was the 3rd time Ray got married, she is about 15 years younger.

Ray Lui for what's it worth still got his fame.
Rich women see him as a trophy husband.
People like that meet because they move in the same circles.
Ever wonder why ugly footballers always paired up with the supermodels? Because they move in the same circles with similar lifestyles.