• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is It an Offence to Wear I Fuck PAP Shirt?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brother and sister

If Wearing I am fucking special is not and offence,

Can we wear << I FUCK PAP >> t shirt?

Will Police arrest us?

If an uncle want to throw out the person who wear <I FUCK PAP>, will other passengers stand up to protect <I FUCK PAP> T Shirt wearer?

Will Mr Hanafie stand up to protect <I FUCK PAP> T SHIRT wearer?

If Mr Hanifie stands up to protect <I FUCK PAP> T SHIRT wearer, will Law Minister who divorced his wife comes out to give award to Mr Hanifie?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'll be happy to see one t-shirt bearing 'British Empire Were Funded By Opium' one day.

British Empire Funded by Opium

Still, the real narco-republic in world history isn’t the United States, Mexico, Colombia or other transit points to the artificially created drug epidemic in the United States. This dubious honor actually goes to the British Empire, as their Bengal-to-China opium business during the time of Queen Victoria grew into the world’s largest commodity trade during the 19th century. Opium accounted for almost 20 percent of the Empire’s total revenue, yet opium was just the tip of the addictive trade.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

It is time for non-white Briish Subjects in Singapore Chinese to show middle fingers to the British governor for opening drugging their own citizens with opium for 2000% profit from the opium products.

This part of sad Singapore history must be open for further discussion and bring the British to explain their atrocity against their own non-white British Subjects manly Chinese in Singapore and Borneo.

New Markets
As China tightened her borders, Britain pinned her hopes on her other Asian colonies. Opium production in the Straits Settlements (Singapore, Penang, Malacca, Labuan) rose from 353,938 pounds in 1916 to 370,688 pounds in 1920, in spite of Britain’s promise at the Hague Convention to limit opium sales. In 1918, 60% of Britain’s Asian income was derived from opium sales. In 1925, opium accounted for 48% of Singapore’s revenue, and 100% of North Borneo’s. At the 1923 Opium Conference, Mr. Campbell admitted that the British Indian government was determined to maintain high levels of both internal consumption and export, and that they,

“controlled the production, distribution, sale, possession – every possible practical question which could arise in connection with opium—in the strictest possible manner—They had built up a complicated and highly efficient administrative system which started from the time the poppy seed was put into the ground, and did not relinquish control of the drug until it was in the hands of the consumers, or till it was actually exported.”

Some wits noted wryly that the Crown did all but light the addicts’ pipes.

When Indians begged Britain to abandon the opium policy, Britain responded that her opium monopoly was a humanitarian service to India (as it had been to China), and that to end the trade would be “a mockery; to many millions it would be sheer inhumanity.”

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
Abba Eban, Israeli politician

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear brother and sister

If Wearing I am fucking special is not and offence,

Can we wear << I FUCK PAP >> t shirt?

Will Police arrest us?

If an uncle want to throw out the person who wear <I FUCK PAP>, will other passengers stand up to protect <I FUCK PAP> T Shirt wearer?

Will Mr Hanafie stand up to protect <I FUCK PAP> T SHIRT wearer?

If Mr Hanifie stands up to protect <I FUCK PAP> T SHIRT wearer, will Law Minister who divorced his wife comes out to give award to Mr Hanifie?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Is not an Offence. I suggest you wear that outside Parliament.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I see anyone wearing that sort of offensive shirt on the MRT, I will not hesitate to make you leave the train at the next stop.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I see anyone wearing that sort of offensive shirt on the MRT, I will not hesitate to make you leave the train at the next stop.

talk as if MRT is owned by your father?
yES!!! you always said MRT is owned by Lee Kuan Yew.
so Lee Kuan yew is your father and your mother was raped by lee kuan yew and your mother gave birth to a bastard like john tan

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I see anyone who wears that sort of t-shirt, I will get Neo Gim Huah to give him or her a tight slap! Sue me!

Neo Gim Huat is a fucking coward that only dares to slap a small boy. If he tries slapping someone like me, 3 things will happen

1) all his 10 fingers will be permanently broken beyond surgical repair
2) all his teeth will be all over the floor beyond any dental repair
3) his face will be damaged beyond any plastic surgery repair

and that is assuming I am having a nice day

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too slow, if I were you that person won't have any chance to reach the next stop!
[video=youtube;wjIEL6fUOUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjIEL6fUOUA[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heard Tuck Yew is very happy to hear this from you. He has been very worried that people may just wear the " SMRT. Tuck Yew " shirt in the train the next time when there is a train breakdown again.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fella wore an offensive T-shirt and he mat fela defended his right to wear it. Sinkies should thank the mat for defending your civil rights. Otherwise Singapore will be like china.