• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng Establishes People's Power Party!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/politic...ng-seng-says-his-peoples-power-party-has-been

[h=1]Veteran opposition politician Goh Meng Seng says his People's Power Party has been registered[/h]
mengseng090715e.jpg
Mr Goh Meng Seng is an opposition veteran who was formerly from the National Solidarity Party.PHOTO: ST FILE

Published
27 min ago
0 0 0 MoreShareTweetLinkedinEmailPinGoogle+RedditPrintPermalink:http://str.sg/ut9Copy

Charissa Yong
[email protected]

SINGAPORE - The People's Power Party (PPP) has officially been registered, said its head Goh Meng Seng on Thursday.

This means that its candidates can contest on its ticket in the next general election, which must be held by January 2017.

Mr Goh, an opposition veteran who was formerly from the National Solidarity Party (NSP) and the Workers' Party (WP), said: "I am glad to announce that Registrar of Societies has been quite efficient this time round and our registration of People's Power Party has been approved."

Mr Goh applied to register the PPP in early May.

He told The Straits Times at that time that the PPP will champion greater separation of powers and a more active role for the President.

It will also advocate a less "lopsided" development approach for Singapore, said Mr Goh, focusing not so much on economic growth but more on achieving a better balance in social, cultural, political and economic growth.
[email protected]

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS: I'll be back ...... with my newly established PPP. This time I'll take on ah long for his "big bully small" tactics with my guest of honor RN and AY.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS: I'll be back ...... with my newly established PPP. This time I'll take on ah long for his "big bully small" tactics with my guest of honor RN and AY.

dun be irresponsible n dilute the votes fo benefit papigs........ like dat PAP will be voted in again like Tony Tan the 33% President
why dun you buggers learn????????

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is our JohnTan + ZEROO Doggy ? :biggrin:

I am happy for the new People's Power Party. This will give sinkies more choices during elections if they do not wish to vote for PAP. :smile: :smile:

Having more political parties also proves to the world that we are not a single-party state. We are a single party government because the electorate voted PAP in nearly all the contested wards.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am happy for the new People's Power Party. This will give sinkies more choices during elections if they do not wish to vote for PAP. :smile: :smile:

Having more political parties also proves to the world that we are not a single-party state. We are a single party government because the electorate voted PAP in nearly all the contested wards.

How much money did the PAP provide to BG Goh to start up this snake party, Mr. Pedophile?