• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it ‪Free Amos Yee‬ or ‪Free Anus Yee‬?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10534741_865122380240415_1406355397207319020_n.jpg

Told u, they are showering lots of support, short of HELP. What they want is to egg Amos on. What they need is a political tool for them to achieve their own selfish agenda.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what the authorities wish to achieve with this continued treatment of Amos? Make him LIKE Harry? Make him conform to Singapore's "expected" norm? I do not know how they are gonna come out of this mess. No matter what happens, they are making it worse than it originally was. If they had just ignored his video posting, it would have been forgotten by now. All that has happened it that it is gaining more and more attention! And who is looking bad now? Idiots.

Cheers!

Told u, they are showering lots of support, short of HELP. What they want is to egg Amos on. What they need is a political tool for them to achieve their own selfish agenda.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also be arrested if you Fart when LHL is within 10m radius, you can do a silencer but than again his Dogs will go round smelling arses to pin the culprit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what the authorities wish to achieve with this continued treatment of Amos? Make him LIKE Harry? Make him conform to Singapore's "expected" norm? I do not know how they are gonna come out of this mess. No matter what happens, they are making it worse than it originally was. If they had just ignored his video posting, it would have been forgotten by now. All that has happened it that it is gaining more and more attention! And who is looking bad now? Idiots.

The pappies are utter idiots when it comes to the Streisand Effect.

http://theindependent.sg/blog/2014/09/16/of-the-mda-and-censorship-groupthink/

Not the first time, and won't be the last time. :wink:

Now... let's sit back, relax, and enjoy the popcorn while we watch the house of cards collapse. :cool:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to help? Prison break? Charge into PMO and cut off penis and stuff into his mouth?