• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damai secondary 4 student hangs himself in flat, family distraught

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
For reasons unknown, a 16 year-old secondary 4 student from Damai Secondary School commited suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling of his own room. He was discovered by his parents, who had knocked on the door of his room several times before realizing something was amiss.

According to neighbors of the family, the suicide took place last night. They had reported hearing anxious knocking on a door for several minutes before hearing loud wails from the mother. Concerned neighbors who had gone up to the family to ask what was wrong were informed by the father of the boy that his son had hung himself.

The secondary 4 student was described as a distant boy by neighbors. They said that the family had 3 children, a daughter who studies at a local polytechnic, and a younger boy aged 9. When probed further, neighbors recalled that the deceased was more reticent because he would hardly greet others when he met them as compared to his older sister and younger brother.

The parents and the sister of the deceased boy were in the mortuary today to identify the boy's remains. The mother of the boy was emotional and refused any requests for comments while her daughter placed her hand on her mother's shoulder to comfort her.

Police have confirmed they are investigating the case as "unnatural death".

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-student-hangs-himself-flat-family-distraught
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...f-flat-family-distraught#sthash.DuBu7EMD.dpuf

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lots of unnatural deaths recently. This is what you get for voting in too many opposition members. And with Ah Gong gone, we now have less luck. I hope you have repented and will vote for PAP in the coming GE. More PAP will ward off all the bad luck.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
damned stressed living in Singapore
secondary four
psle
undergraduate
all facing suicidal thoughts
ns is one of them
so young always think of the way out
suicide - damned sad
this is stress city ow
suicide city and soon rape city too

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
One good reason not to send my kids to Ah Hengs school. Last min MP usually not beri good. Some more Ministar and in charged of MOE.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damai Sec sounds like some lousy neighbourhood school where many of the kids smoke, fight, disrupt lessons and play truant. Where got stress studying in such a school?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
school holidays?
come on!!!
sec 4 students struggling to keep up with the home work and preparing for the O level
primary 6 students struggling to keep up with all the preparations for their PSLE
some even go mountain climbing...
stress all over
students stress
teachers stress
parents stress
family stress
tutors stress
stress city number one...

shit lah..might as well blow one's self!!!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of unnatural deaths recently. This is what you get for voting in too many opposition members. And with Ah Gong gone, we now have less luck. I hope you have repented and will vote for PAP in the coming GE. More PAP will ward off all the bad luck.

"Lots of unnatural deaths recently" --- like that i Worry Also ...:confused:

Attachments

• P_20150623_160134_NT_1.jpg
    P_20150623_160134_NT_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,227

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if that's true...............I rather S'pore lose far far more of our population.............as long as it means the end of PAP

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Typical pappies' porlumpars like you often like to talk cock. Why have those oppo parties got to do with suicide cases if people decided to take their own lives?

More pappies in Parliament, more unhappiness and more suicide cases. Isn't this possible?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....shit lah..might as well blow one's self!!!

Those who knew the power of falling in love would understand why he took his own life. Someone he loved dearly betrayed him or told him to F.O and he decided to end his own life. School work and all other factors are not enough to compel a young chap to take his own life, except he lost the love of a girl.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For reasons unknown, a 16 year-old secondary 4 student from Damai Secondary School commited suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling of his own room.

Maybe he still couldn't get over LKY's death. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damai Sec sounds like some lousy neighbourhood school where many of the kids smoke, fight, disrupt lessons and play truant. Where got stress studying in such a school?

We have an unnatural government, nothing to do with the kids..

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damai Sec is a good school. That's a fact. You are an idiot. That's also a fact.