• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

encyclopedia

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone know where can i sell my 30 voulme of americana encyclopedia?
they r international edition.

cash converter no need to talk.they will offer a peanut and resell them for $500

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cash converter no need to talk.they will offer a peanut and resell them for $500
you can sell them to my secondary school they were looking for a set 28 years ago

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

whahawhawha..
no $$$ for food ??
Go suck cock at desker rd.ask ykhuser abt it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you tried those pawnshop franchises?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days, anyone who "buys" an encyclopaedia isn't very bright. It is redundant, and occupies space. I gave my Brittanica set away to a church - the second attempt after the first one rejected it. Been sitting in my living room for years without being touched. Nobody wanted it.

Cheers!

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they attempt to sell them for $500......than its going to be in their shop until SG80 at least. Haven't you heard of the Internet?

jw5

Loyal
You can try selliing the "V" volume to Joey Tribiani. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kanina, sell to karung guni he also tell you to fuck off

kanina

Karang guni will buy in same price as old newspapers.
Seriously no one will want it......remembered it as a must have as status symbol costing thousands. Had many brands but britannica was the original. Had a cousin that was a salesman making good living peddling them to rich folks.
Internet killed then instantly same same as yellow pages. I think britannica went busted already.