• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[China] - Guy vomits onto his PC monitor after googling the ingredients for his 'China healing potion' after drinking it

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gooddoctor Pharmaceutical Group that manufactures a "healing potion" that millions of Chinese consume every year to treat everything from respiratory to gastric complaints. Just over 3 ounces (100 ml) of the stuff costs $4, and Gooddoctor sells it to more than 4,000 hospitals around the country.

However, not everyone in China knows what their favorite medicine is made of. The ingredients list simply reads "Periplaneta americana." According to SCMP, some fans have been caught off guard by where their research took them:

"I searched google images for Periplaneta americana when drinking the potion," one reviewer wrote into the online forum Baidu Tieba. "I saw the photos and vomited out onto my PC monitor."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like a reputable company. Why was it not listed on the Sinkie stock exchange?

eZwrtOQ.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is their corporate video. It does look impressive.