• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no more free parking!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is just great!! a summon was all i needed to spoil my entire sunday.

i ve been visiting this place on sunday for nice makan. it was a pleasant place to be especially FREE PARKING on sunday. suddenly and unware, there wasn't any more free parking. after i returned to my car, a summon was waving at me. WTF!!

We know that the PAP government is going broke when they have whole day parking even on a Sunday on a deserted car park next to the Bible House and near Canning Rise and Armenian Street. In fact, the CDB should have free parking on a Sunday to encourage people to come down town.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

i ve been visiting this place on sunday for nice makan. it was a pleasant place to be especially FREE PARKING on sunday. suddenly and unware, there wasn't any more free parking. after i returned to my car, a summon was waving at me. WTF!!

We know that the PAP government is going broke when they have whole day parking even on a Sunday on a deserted car park next to the Bible House and near Canning Rise and Armenian Street. In fact, the CDB should have free parking on a Sunday to encourage people to come down town.

What a Father's Day gift, don't worry you not that sway.
RUN's friend maximum sway, even got ticket on the first day of Chinese New Year
RUN attended a wake which the deceased's elder son had to plead with the ticket officer to spare the participants of the rituals in the last night.

It is a big industry, RUN also got ambushed with parking tix from sembcorp (outsource) before
RUN touch his heart; he see ticket officers in white or LtA jacket more often than police patrolling our city

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

a lot will come in to spam u cheapskate

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is one hour parking? 1 dollar?

I feel great when I am contributing to the angmos state coffers!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is about Pay And Pay..

Money Money whether from Summon or from COE they are all out to get MONEY!!

COE will never come down even if there's million available!!

PAP knows only MONEY nothing else, until are KO!!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will you still vote for the pap now ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
first they said FREE PARKING ON SUNDAY & PUBIC HOLIDAYS. suddenly, they reversed and caught many unaware with summons.

singapore is deteriorating into a highway robbery hub.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got $$$ to drive car... no $$$ to pay for parking :confused:
dun know whether to feel sad or laugh at you :confused:

btw, if you know who is the MP who proposed this 'sunday free parking' thing, you'll understand why
there is no more 'sunday free parking' these days :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got $$$ to drive car... no $$$ to pay for parking :confused:
dun know whether to feel sad or laugh at you :confused:

btw, if you know who is the MP who proposed this 'sunday free parking' thing, you'll understand why
there is no more 'sunday free parking' these days :biggrin:

all along, it used to be FREE PARKING on sunday/public holiday. do u read properly or not?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
'all along' does not = permanent lah uncle
... all along until 1999, there was no such thing as COE
... all along, we can withdraw our CPF when we 55, until this MS bullshit comes in

all along, it used to be FREE PARKING on sunday/public holiday. do u read properly or not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you can appeal...no need to be so drama.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can appeal...no need to be so drama.

ah...that's the best part of the avaricious gahmenn. they ve outsourced the summons to some pte firm which has a quotas of summons to be met.

i saw the ticketing officer who are now usually mat in scooter, it's no more aunties. this summon mat would take pics of the offending vehicle. then they issue summon. presumably, its a no horse run situation where there is no way you could gve an explanation or make a valid excuse to have the summon waive.

what kind of gahmen are we facing now?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah...that's the best part of the avaricious gahmenn. they ve outsourced the summons to some pte firm which has a quotas of summons to be met.

i saw the ticketing officer who are now usually mat in scooter, it's no more aunties. this summon mat would take pics of the offending vehicle. then they issue summon. presumably, its a no horse run situation where there is no way you could gve an explanation or make a valid excuse to have the summon waive.

what kind of gahmen are we facing now?

YOu just dunno how to to use your brain to find a way to solve your problem..only come in there to KPKB..no wonder PAP screw you daily.. your ass pain or not.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

neh..i told u..some pussy will come in to attack u..
in fact free parking should extend to saturday as well.
anyway tan J bob is the joker who propose the sunday free fucking