• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nazri Aziz balls strink and change tune.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, Nazri says ‘whack’ remark to protect royals

693NAZRI_AZIZ_PARLIAMENT_.jpg

Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Aziz yesterday said that his remark about Johor Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim was only aimed to protect the institution of constitutional monarchy so that it would continue to be respected.

The Tourism and Culture Minister said his remark meant that if the institution of monarchy intervened in political issues in the country, the respectable institution would be criticised by the public, and could create confusion and misunderstanding.

"We don't want the Malay Rulers to be whacked by any quarters. That's why I said the rulers should keep out of politics because otherwise, they will be whacked. That's what I meant," he told reporters at the Parliament lobby yesterday.

The remark followed Tunku Ismail's scathing post on the Johor Southern Tigers Facebook page against Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak for not showing up at the “Nothing2Hide” dialogue at the Putra World Trade Centre last two weeks.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these type,
very Bestest in :
"My remarks had been quoted out of context".

What do you think?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor Royalty where got sua so easy. At least also must "pai toh", "bao angpao" and promise publicly never to do it again then can sua.

Boh where got face?

The Minister's ball must have been squeezed damn hard by his superior after the public spat.
Of all the Sultanate, why are you sparring with crown prince of Johor ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor is UMNO strong hold.
however, UMNO King in Johor is Muhiyin, deputy PM.
and rumour says that Deputy PM wants to challenge PM jialat jaialt.
this is the power play in Johor.
Johor sultan partners Muhidin to eat up najib gangs

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am still waiting for someone to come in here and and say "see if only got PAP this will never happen"

Hey dogs where the fuck are all of you?