• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Shows That Present PAP Has Failed Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Up to today, Singapore has won 83 Gold Medals at the 2016 SEA Games. This was achieved by mainly true blue Singaporeans, not foreigners. It shows that Singapore, despite what PAP claims, has talents.

PAP has failed Singaporeans by not providing the resources needed to groom and nurture Singapore talents. Despite this big PAP failure, SG athletes have risen to the occasion to win 83 Golds.

The pap has taken away many soccer fields. Each badminton court costs $8 per hour at the Community Centre. Look at Tao Nan School. The school field has been taken away. How are the students going to be sports fit and aware? Many schools are facing this predicament

And the pap has the audacity to blame the standard of SG Sports on SG talents.

The same with many other areas. Instead of recognising that PAP has a major part to play in the grooming of Singaporeans, the PAP blames Singaporeans for being poor, being sick, bad in sports, etc.

To avoid having to solve a problem, pap blames Singaporeans for the problem.

1. Poor sports standard...pap blames Singaporeans for lack of talent instead of pap taking the rap for not providing enough facilities
2. Bus crowdedness....blames Singaporeans for not moving to the back of the bus
3. Foreigners bad behaviour...blames Singaporeans for being xenophobic
4. Lack of hospital beds...blames Singaporeans for getting sick because we do not adopt healthy lifestyle
5. Poor Singaporeans...blames Singaporeans for not savvy with personal financial management
6. Not enough CPF to retire...blames Singaporeans for not working longer and leading luxurious lifestyle
7. etc..

PAP must not try to push the blame of Singapore's problems to Singaporeans. PAP must be truthful and go to the root cause of each problem. We can see the true cause of Singaporean problems.

The present pap has failed Singaporeans miserably

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That the pap has failed sinkies is a foregone conclusion. The question now is, will sinkies do something about it?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That the pap has failed sinkies is a foregone conclusion. The question now is, will sinkies do something about it?

I am glad you agree that pap has failed Singaporeans. That may not be clear to 50% Singaporeans.

Yes the Singaporeans who know that the pap blames Singaporeans for its mistakes will do something at the next GE

I am sure pap will get a shock at the next GE.

Look at hero Amos, hero TP block painters, hero Istana placard guys, etc.

Even the pap dare not do anything to the placard heroes

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Kuan Yew said Malay is lazy and less capable.
however, we have many malay boys who won gold medal for Singapore.
The last gold medal was won by a 18yo malay boy.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Kuan Yew said Malay is lazy and less capable.
however, we have many malay boys who won gold medal for Singapore.
The last gold medal was won by a 18yo malay boy.

I don't agree Malays are lazy nor less capable.

As Minister of Malay Affairs, does Yacoob Ibrahim have the courage to speak up for Malays and say the truth?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Up to today, Singapore has won 83 Gold Medals at the 2016 SEA Games. This was achieved by mainly true blue Singaporeans, not foreigners. It shows that Singapore, despite what PAP claims, has talents.

Singaporean athletes have improved thanks to the PAP policy of importing talent. The presence of world class imports has spurred Singaporeans to new heights and that is the reason why they have won gold medals.

We should therefore thank the PAP for their policies.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean athletes have improved thanks to the PAP policy of importing talent. The presence of world class imports has spurred Singaporeans to new heights and that is the reason why they have won gold medals.

No...SG water polo players have won Gold Medals at every tournament without foreigners presence

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL made a fool of himself when he made a state visit to Germany.

Did you see Tony tan made a fool of himself at a SEA Games Award Ceremony?

Only pap members are capable of such fool hardiness...LHL and TT

Tony was lost and totally blur at the ceremony.

Very embarrassing for Tony Tan and Singapore

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, LKY spur in the Singaporean hides have made Singaporeans tougher and stronger now.

PAP did the right thing by discouraging a Nanny state. Get rid of the sense of entitlements. Singaporeans have to stay alive by fighting hard. It is the reason for the success for Singaporeans atheletes.

This is one good reason to vote for PAP!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP must not try to push the blame of Singapore's problems to Singaporeans. PAP must be truthful and go to the root cause of each problem. We can see the true cause of Singaporean problems.

As long as there are sinaporans willing to vote for them, the pappies will take for granted they are the only saviours for the island and do whatever they like, blaming the sinaporans, importing the foreigners, etc.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, LKY spur in the Singaporean hides have made Singaporeans tougher and stronger now.

PAP did the right thing by discouraging a Nanny state. Get rid of the sense of entitlements. Singaporeans have to stay alive by fighting hard. It is the reason for the success for Singaporeans atheletes.

This is one good reason to vote for PAP!

Denying students s school playing field is putting spurs on their hide?

Accusing sick Singaporeans of not leading a healthy lifestyle is putting spurs on their hide?

Charging $460k for a four room HDB flat at Macpherson Spring and then blaming Singaporeans who don't have enough CPF at 55 is putting spurs on their hide?

Charging poor Singaporeans 7% GST on their medical bills is putting spurs on their hide?

I don't see your logic

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as there are sinaporans willing to vote for them, the pappies will take for granted they are the only saviours for the island and do whatever they like, blaming the sinaporans, importing the foreigners, etc.

Agree.

But we must speak the truth so more singaporeans can see what the pap is truly worth.

The tide is changing and more singaporeans know the new pap

My assessment is that pap can barely get 50% or lower at the next GE

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pot caing the kettle black , sinkies also likes to blame others when something goes wrong :wink: same as their leader :wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pot caing the kettle black , sinkies also likes to blame others when something goes wrong :wink: same as their leader :wink:

I am glad you agree that the PAP blames Singaporeans when it's the pap mistakes for the problem.

One clear example is the low birth rate of Singaporeans. The problem is caused mainly by:

1. PAP's "Stop-At-Two" policy in the 1970s
2. PAP's high cost policy which compels both hubby and wife to work and eke out a living.

But the pap twists the problem and blames Singaporean couples for not wanting to make babies. What an untruth!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....That may not be clear to 50% Singaporeans.

Yes the Singaporeans who know that the pap blames Singaporeans for its mistakes will do something at the next GE

I am sure pap will get a shock at the next GE...

The pappies are immune to surprises at next GE. They know they will still return to power.

When the imported sinaporans are mostly pappies' supporters, these imported sinaporans plus the stupid local porlumpars will help the pappies to return to power in the next GE.

These youngsters are just pin pricks to the pappies, just irritants and nothing more.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
the football team needs to be disbanded immediately as they are a friggin embarrassment….also whats with sings and the EPL…is that not a form of AMTEK behaviour?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad you agree that the PAP blames Singaporeans when it's the pap mistakes for the problem.

One clear example is the low birth rate of Singaporeans. The problem is caused mainly by:

1. PAP's "Stop-At-Two" policy in the 1970s
2. PAP's high cost policy which compels both hubby and wife to work and eke out a living.

But the pap twists the problem and blames Singaporean couples for not wanting to make babies. What an untruth!

I agreed that the government likes to blame others like the rest of sinkies . Blaming others is sinkies trademark .

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the imported sinaporans are mostly pappies' supporters, these imported sinaporans plus the stupid local porlumpars will help the pappies to return to power in the next GE.

The pap thinks that they can ignore the true blue Singaporeans and concentrate on pleasing the new citizens. The pap might have misjudged the anger of the true blue Singaporeans. Let's wait and see

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agreed that the government likes to blame others like the rest of sinkies . Blaming others is sinkies trademark .

I am glad you acknowledge that the pap blames Singaporeans.

As for me, I have many friends and I find that they are not like the pap and they don't blame others. So I cant agree with you on the second point