• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bruce Lee: Why You Should Be Like A Translator And Not Be A Bruce Lee!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why we were such great pals! RIP, Bruce Lee!

The+Wisdom+of+Bruce+Lee+25+Quotes+on+Mastery,+Martial+Arts+&+Consciousness.jpg

A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract; and when he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, “I” do not hit, “it” hits all by itself.

If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo.

Things live by moving and gain strength as they go.

Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
- See more at: http://www.thinkinghumanity.com/201...nciousness.html#sthash.5TM8Mh7P.0afieDfd.dpuf