• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to bring up your children Amos Yee supporters: Call people bitch!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=894554833924455&id=286808914699053

Still the "best" AYPS facebook post. You supporters agree right? Your children behave this way?

Some woman just went up to my doorstep, passed my maid a bag of goodies, and sent me a letter in Chinese that read:

‘You have to eat more, you’re really skinny’

Ok first of all, what a fucking rude bitch, yeah you guys are gonna be like, oh my gosh, she’s just trying to be nice. Ok fine. But what? Does that fucking exempt her being a fucking rude bitch?

Is looking skinny always a bad thing? Are you the sole accurate judge of what is acceptable weight and what isn’t from your cursory glance of me, you arrogant cunt.

As a growing, self-conscious(Nah), seemingly vain (Not really) teenager, I am highly offended.

This is similar to when Christians say ‘Let me pray for you’. Such condescension, blatantly implying that you have some kind of problem, that needs to be fixed. But yeah they’re able to get away with that, under the guise that they are just trying to be ‘nice’

Oh, and she sent me chocolates that are made from milk.

I know it’s all from good intentions, but you really didn’t have to rape that cow.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I smack my kids if they say any of these!

They use to wash their mouths with lam soon soap....slap too passé. Anyway, what's wrong with BITCH...I see one down the road I say, what a BITCH...you dirty mind...prude...it was a female dog I am describing...it is all in your mind..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she's all drape in red lingerie with a package of goodies knocking at the door, then it's called a bitch or a slut.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
so basically all of you think chocolate is raping a cow. You call those who give you gifts bitches or bastards.