• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

2 stupid sinkies fighting - that is why i stay away from sinkies

p9i1jFe.jpg

think_lees

I think this is not bad.

Not at all.

May be this is an RC organized neighborhood boxing championship. They should organize it regularly.

LHL must go there in person to present $30000 cash to the winner. In his big fake Sissy smile as well.

sgp_blackout

He should appoint the winner as new RC Chairman.

I think this is not bad.

Not at all.

May be this is an RC organized neighborhood boxing championship. They should organize it regularly.

LHL must go there in person to present $30000 cash to the winner. In his big fake Sissy smile as well.

quick! faster...call pulleys come :biggrin:

That is the standard sinkie response to any incident under the sun. :rolleyes:

I get the same treatment via email when I refuse to take down a post. "I'm going to make a police report" is the invariable bleat. My retort is the usual "be my guest".

I have informed the closest RC centre about this incident. This incident shows that the RC needs to step up its community-building activities to bond the residents closer to each other.

Wunderfool

Nothing spectacular... they are all set to be filmed.... I rather watch WWE. Those are more professional even they fake.

Sinkies really cannot fight:rolleyes::rolleyes:

How else do you explain that when it comes to sinkies vs foreign talent in public fights, the foreign talent win almost every time? Even a mild-mannered law professor can beat the hell out of a thuggish sinkie cab driver.

This one I must agree with you, it needed one brave Ah Gong to take Sinkies away from mudland ...

... Just like Moses took the Jews crossing Red Sea

Yeah sinkies certainly are morons. The foreigners are invading their country and they spend their time fighting each other instead. :*:

They deserve to be displaced.

That is what they did, after they signed the 1942 declaration & said that " all men are brothers"....& fought amongst themselves, even played each other out ( traitors), when they Japs came...so the inherent traits had been inherited...so what's new, with the Chinese fighting amongst themselves , when FOREIGNERS are insulting them & running around in the country, smashing their rice bowls...& we have the same 'skin type' selling them out...aka "traitors"...so, what is new?:rolleyes:

chowcheebye

I think the ah beng family go to neighbour's doorstep to look for trouble and take beedio.......see his daddy cannot fight one...flim half way also thought of stop fliming......no eyes see:biggrin:

actually they are not fighting, they are just messing up each others hairs :biggrin:

xebay11

Shiok to see peasants fighting, now one party has to shift out. That's why stay landed is the best, can close gate and no need to meet in the lift and common areas.