• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian Missing

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whereas Mr. Tan Kin Lian maintained postings on his Facebook site 24/7, he has disappeared completely since 15 May 2015. No picture No sound.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Whereas Mr. Tan Kin Lian maintained postings on his Facebook site 24/7, he has disappeared completely since 15 May 2015. No picture No sound.

Mr. Tan is in an extended Limkopi session at ISD HQ. He is getting the full works including curry puff and everything else. Please be patient and await his release. But expect him to gain 5 kg in weight.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Tan is in an extended Limkopi session at ISD HQ. He is getting the full works including curry puff and everything else. Please be patient and await his release. But expect him to gain 5 kg in weight.

I hope he breaks Chia Thye Poh's record.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is in china, he update his blog and FB probably can't access.

http://tankinlian.blogspot.sg/

Friday, May 22, 2015
Visit to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou
I visited Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou in early May and spent a total of 5 days in these cities. It was a pleasant trip. I met many nice people and found the shopping and food to be very good in these cities.

I liked the early morning yam-cha in all the three cities. The food is good and the prices are inexpensive. The early morning crowd are mainly the elderly people, who spent their time in leisure to eat the dim-sum, read newspapers and chat with friends. What a contrast to the hectic life and the relative lack of socializing in Singapore.

The restaurants in all three cities are packed in the morning, afternoon and night. They have a high turnover of customers, indicating a high level of productivity. In spite of the large crowd, their service is excellent. They service staff are well trained.

Prior to this visit, I had the impression that it is not safe to be in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. This fear was unfounded. I did not face any problem with criminals in these cities. Everybody is busy with their work and daily activities.

Shenzhen has a population of 10 million, which is almost twice of Singapore. Guangzhou has a population of 15 million. It did not seemed to be too overcrowded.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Shifu, which is next to one of the popular pedestrian streets. On my free morning, I took the underground train in Guangzhou for four stops to visit the shopping center in Beijing Road. The train system is well organized. It was quite full, but not packed. I liked their signage and the announcement of the stops. They numbered their train lines, which made it easy to remember. My station served Line 1 and Line 6.

I like Guangzhou and will make a longer visit in the near future.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he breaks Chia Thye Poh's record.

Unlikely. Now that the PRC commies are great friends of pappies and there are hundreds of thousands of commies from PRC running around in sinkie land today, the label of commie sympathisers does not exist, unlike the old days when Chia was imprisoned.

Challenging the pappies in the political arena is not the same as working with a foreign power to destroy the country.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought he is a PAP mole trying to flush out all opposition moles?

He always blinks his eyes. That pretty cool.