• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: My skeptics are wrong!

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2015
Point by point Response to my Skeptics on PPP
My response I have put up on TRE
I thank you for all of your comments here. Most of your questions or concerns have been answered or covered in my video interview with TOC. Please wait for the release of the video for more detailed answers.
I am also writing a Chinese article on my blog, to put up the full perspective of my thoughts and political path I have chosen.
In short replies to all the criticism here, these are my main points:
1) I have plunged into opposition politics in 2001 because I felt the urgency to do so in view of the dangerous situation of the possibility of total wipe out of opposition back then. All other people like Sylvia Lim, Yaw Shin Leong, James Gomez,Lee Wai Leng etc all felt the same. There is nothing opportunistic about it.
2) We have the aim of breaking PAP's monopoly of power by first breaching the GRC fortress and secondly, depriving PAP two third majority.
3) I left WP because of the little mistake I made and also because I felt strongly that individual member should continue to learn to deal with new media effectively. Tilik has also left WP subsequently.
4) Nevertheless I have learned all the good practices from WP and subsequently, applied and experimented these in NSP with great success.
5) After GE2011, Hazel wanted to take over NSP SG post. Although I think it is really a bad idea but I finally agreed. In view of the overall good results of GE2011 for all opposition parties with WP achieving the First goal of breaching the GRC fortress, I believed opposition could achieve the second goal of one third seats pretty quickly. Thus, I decided to take a back seat and a sabbatical from frontline politics.
6) However, it was not long before WP got into a series of problems. These have inevitably shaken confidence of the middle ground voters in opposition.
7) NSP on the other hand, has also faced internal problems, resulting in the departure of Nicole Seah and Jeannette with some others. Many NSP members wanted me to go back to NSP initially but the mismanagement of the party has caused irreversible harm which I could not mend.
8) There are other parties inviting me to join. But I do not want to disrupt their management at this point of time.
9) I have decided to return to opposition politics because there is a real danger and possibility that a regression of the initial goals might just happened.
10) Rest be assured that I won't be contesting against WP in Aljunied. I am not someone who will rob the victims in the fire, even though I am intolerable of some of the things happening there.
11) On the other hand, in view of the Post-LKY era, it is an opportunity to initiate a full political discourse on whether the current system of concentration of power is sustainable or good for Singapore's stability in the long run.
12) We also need to rethink how Singapore should be governed differently, in a more balanced way.
13) Thus People's Power Party is created for a combination of reasons in need for the continue development of Singapore's democratic process.
Goh Meng Seng

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read until point 5 i gave up. Got more shit never learns, whenever he backstabs someone and/or victimises himself, he only alienated more people from him.

Whatever shit spurs out from his mouth, i still think he's a sabo king, either funded by pap or his mad ego.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy keeps explaining himself without getting the point. Doesn't matter if those surrounding you are bad; the point is, you have to rise above them.

The problem is, no matter what he claims, he can't.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee will be roped in to contest in a SMC where Bedok boundary is expected to be re drawn. Amos has specifically requested to stand in Bedok as the IO will in future report to the new MP every morning at 9.00.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos Yee will be roped in to contest in a SMC where Bedok boundary is expected to be re drawn. Amos has specifically requested to stand in Bedok as the IO will in future report to the new MP every morning at 9.00.

Fuck!! What IO what 9 am??

The fucking OC of Bedok police station jolly well report to the MP in Number 1 uniform every morning at 8 am!!!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4) Nevertheless I have learned all the good practices from WP and subsequently, applied and experimented these in NSP with great success.

8) There are other parties inviting me to join. But I do not want to disrupt their management at this point of time.

Goh Meng Seng

Truly asinine fatuity. The inflation opinion of himself and ability to colour circumstances to put himsef in a good light is truly Shakesprean is scope.

A breathtaking exercise in self-absorbed political masturbation.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Self awareness! Fantastic! :wink:

To him it was only a "little mistake" and he clearly continues to ride the moral
high horse! What an enlightened politician. Let us all hope he wins a seat in the next Parliament and proves his skeptics wrong. Alternatively he can go into the dustbin of history!:rolleyes:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng's most glorious moment. That guy's got guts, whatever else you may say about him

Last edited: