• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: you secret (non)-admirer Anyhow hantum

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/2015/05/goh-meng-sengs-ppp-playing-party-pooper.html

I actually vote in an SMC. In the last election, NSP fielded a candidate there, whom I voted for. As expected it was a dismal campaign. But no matter what, if my PAP MP is running for re-election, there's no way I'll vote for him. My close friends know why I can never do so for this MP. And I've never spoilt a vote before. However if by fluke, GMS is able to run 1 v 1 against him, I will not vote for him either. I'll spoil my vote. If it's just his party there, I'll have to study the candidate first, but at this juncture - it's a spoilt vote.

doin't zap me, zap the blogger GMS.

PS: Are you still CPT(NS)?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
people wanna sploit vote becos both buay kan. 又关你妈的屁事

this is a democratic move.