• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12am

Journey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12

cased closed.......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12

Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death
is one who deceives their neighbor and says, “I was only joking!”

And .... as a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

There you go ... where is the apology to Vincent ?

In a note posted on his Facebook page at about 1.30am on Friday morning, Yee said he is "currently tendering a long, and detailed public apology to Vincent and his family, for my horrid actions", and that he needs three days to finish preparing it.

"I am extremely remorseful for the turmoil that I have caused to Vincent and his family, for the allegations towards him that he molested me," he said.

Unquote

It's like watching a show , you must watch until the end then you know the story :wink: don't be so kang Chong . :wink:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

With freedom of speech comes responsibility.

Amos has done irreparable harm to Vincent Law. Even if he apologizes unreservedly, news of this allegation and the subsequent fallout will appear on Google searches for a long time to come.

Amos Yee has slaughtered Vincent.

What poppycock! When I read Amos's statement, it just thought he was being mischievous. He was just trying to get the reporters to go on a wild goose chase.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

What poppycock! When I read Amos's statement, it just thought he was being mischievous. He was just trying to get the reporters to go on a wild goose chase.

poppy cock my arse.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

From Straits Times:

Amos being Amos, "feeling remorseful" is not something that he connects with. He has demonstrated that he is not afraid of handcuffs and shackles, not afraid of jail, not afraid of PM ... it's inconceivable that a legal threat from an ordinary man could extract a detailed public apology from this maverick teenager.

I'm anticipating another media storm in 3 days' time when he releases his "detailed public apology".

Amos being Amos, surely he must have something up his sleeve, and I expect Vincent to turn absolutely ballistic when the detailed apology is released.

If you read the short apology, there is no acknowledgement on Amos' part that the allegation was in any way untrue. The reference to religion, and praising Jesus in the process ... well, isn't that a tell-tale sign that further mischief awaits ?

Do you know why he say 3 days instead of 2 days or 4 days?

Now that the "detailed apology" is released for public consumption, are you prepared to share with us why "he say 3 days instead of 2 days or 4 days" ?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Law is true to himself. Anos is a hypocrite. He hates religion yet he is touting his religion to others.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

.... When LKY was insulted. It insulted most Singaporean personally as everyone sees LKY as a father......

It is not true that "everyone sees LKY as a father". If so, why did 40% of the sinkies give their votes to the opposition parties in the last GE? He may be a "father" to some sinkies, especially the porlumpars but certainly not every one. There are also those sinkies who see him as a moron who decided to make the island a haven for foreigners.

Without an efficient team of the Old Guards to help him, hie might not have succeeded in laying the foundation for a modern Singapore after the island was kicked out of Malaysia.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It is not true that "everyone sees LKY as a father". If so, why did 40% of the sinkies give their votes to the opposition parties in the last GE? He may be a "father" to some sinkies,

He was a horrible father in the view of 40% of sinkies but that doesn't alter the fact that he was, and still is, our father.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was a horrible father in the view of 40% of sinkies but that doesn't alter the fact that he was. and still is, our father.

yadda yadda. Please tell me you dont condone is "Vincent molested me" troll.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Youth consouler threatening to sue problem youth? An unwise move by Vincent.