• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Yaacob Ibrahim Suffering From Cancer? He ages fast and lost quite a lot of weights

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Yaacob Ibrahim Suffering From Cancer? He ages fast and a few kgs

Dear brothers and sisters

please take a look at this Photo.
Is Yaacob Ibrahim suffering from cancer?
He ages very fast and he has lost a few Kgs
What had happened to his health? is he suffering from cancer?

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is Yaacob Ibrahim Suffering From Cancer? He ages fast and lost quite a lot of wei

I would like to know which master helped to transfer the cancer cells from Pinky to Yakult.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is Yaacob Ibrahim Suffering From Cancer? He ages fast and lost quite a lot of wei

It looks like the voodoo curse magic is working well. Stay tuned for more. :smile:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

He never take enough of Yakult??

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you can see his saggy face and neck.
it is impossible for him to age so fast and slim down so fast

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

susan lim stop buttock injection for them huh?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Dear brothers and sisters

please take a look at this Photo.
Is Yaacob Ibrahim suffering from cancer?
He ages very fast and he has lost a few Kg of weights.
What had happened to his health? is he suffering from cancer?

Should be ".. has lost a lot of WEIGHT.." as "weight" in this context is a non countable noun.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Probably intestinal cancer from drinking too much yakult.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

he can always approach woody and borrow the used needles. the needle size should fit right?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sifu, if i want to use KG and weight in one sentence, how can I phrase it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF from LKY to nathan and pinky's cancer and now this nigger yakult.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder another m&d had to be promoted..needed another token m&d in cabinet..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

sifu, if i want to use KG and weight in one sentence, how can I phrase it?

You can say "He lost a few Kg of weight" but the use of "weight" in this sentence is redundant.

All you have to say is "... he has lost a few kgs".

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can say "He lost a few Kg of weight" but the use of "weight" in this sentence is redundant.

All you have to say is "... he has lost a few kgs".

sounds better. thank you. will you conduct english classes for us?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

sounds better. thank you. will you conduct english classes for us?

That's what I am doing right now but if I do it too often it irritates the hell out of this community so I do it sparingly.

Besides English isn't very good either.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you can see his saggy face and neck.
it is impossible for him to age so fast and slim down so fast

If one gets too much involved in 'ponding'...that is soaking too much in water, the skin will sag! :biggrin: or karma...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah.............just karma at work lah..............a misery death is what those treasonous PAP Retrievers deserve.......

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF from LKY to nathan and pinky's cancer and now this nigger yakult.

pinkie one is about lifestyle choice... but this one according to wicked lim it is a privilege to kena cancer.